Managing Multiple Projects for BA’s – Prioritization and Time Management
This course is designed for business analysts, for project practitioners and for project managers – who are interested in enhancing their ability to juggle multiple…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Managing Multiple Projects for BA’s – Prioritization and Time Management
This course is designed for business analysts, for project practitioners and for project managers – who are interested in enhancing their ability to juggle multiple projects more effectively and to improve their ability to prioritize their schedule and to take ownership of their time.
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Project practitioners
Participants will be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Define what qualifies as important vs. urgent.
- Perform business analysis planning activities and align business analysis plans with project plans.
- Proactively assign capacity and resources, and prioritize tasks to ensure focus on the most important things to do.
- Perform cross-project prioritization and urgency “faceoff” comparison to direct resources according to the stakes involved.
- Improve personal effectiveness through increasing personal capacity.
- Take steps to improve personal, team and organizational efficiency and the ability to handle more projects simultaneously.
- Identify key resources for each stage in the project and ensure maximization of their utilization and contribution to their projects and tasks.
- Improve the collaboration and reduce duplication of effort and friction points between the Project Manager and the Business Analyst.
- Apply techniques to reduce distractions and improve team members’ ability to focus.
- Effectively schedule shared resources with minimal cross-project impact.
- Manage your time in both work and personal life more effectively.
- Develop approaches to apply the learning in actual project environments
Section 1: Introduction to Prioritization, Efficiency and Time Management
Section 2: Challenges business analysts and project practitioners face in the world of managing Multiple Projects
Section 3: Prioritization basics and their connection to Time Management
Section 4: Managing multiple projects
Section 5: Building effective collaboration between the PM and the BA
Section 6: Take Ownership of your Time
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Managing Multiple Projects for BA’s – Prioritization and Time Management
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?