MoP® Combined Foundation and Practitioner
In this MoP Foundation & Practitioner Course participants will learn the key aspects of the Management of Portfolios (MoP) methodology. MoP helps organizations ensure if the investments…
|Certificate||MoP® Combined Foundation and Practitioner|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in MoP® Combined Foundation and Practitioner
In this MoP Foundation & Practitioner Course participants will learn the key aspects of the Management of Portfolios (MoP) methodology. MoP helps organizations ensure if the investments are done in the right change initiatives and implementing them correctly. This is achieved by:
- Prioritizing the programs and projects in terms of their contribution to the organization’s strategic objectives and overall level of risk.
- Managing the programs and projects consistently to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
- Maximizing the benefit by providing the greatest return from the investment made.
Certification: MoP® Combined Foundation and Practitioner
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
- Those aimed at those involved in a range of formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and program delivery, and benefits realization.
- Those involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives.
- Experienced portfolio managers, managing large and complex portfolios of change initiatives.
- Members of portfolio offices and senior managers (e.g., financial managers, quality managers) involved in setting strategic goals and giving direction to the organization’s portfolio of changes.
Individuals certified at the MoP Foundation level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Define the scope and objectives of portfolio management and how it differs from program and project management.
- List the benefits of applying portfolio management.
- Explain the context it operates in.
- List the principles successful portfolio management is based on.
- List the different approaches to implement MoP.
- List the factors to maintain progress and how to assess the success of portfolio management.
- State the purpose and key content of the major portfolio documents.
- Define the scope of key portfolio management roles.
Individuals certified at the MoP Practitioner level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Defining the business case to get senior management approval for portfolio management.
- Planning the implementation of portfolio management.
- Selecting and adapting MoP principles, practices, and techniques to suit different organizational environments.
- Evaluating examples of MoP information including documents and role descriptions.
- Analyzing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
|Pre-Course Reading||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Background of the methodology||Roles and responsibilities||Designing and setting up the Portfolio office|
|The MoP Principles:
||The MoP Delivery cycle:
||Overview of P3O and P3M3, including smaller case studies|
|The MoP definition cycle||The MoP framework||Implementing and customizing the MoP model|
|Sample Foundation exam||Sample Practitioner exam|
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for MoP® Combined Foundation and Practitioner
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?