In this MoP Foundation course, participants will acquire the sufficient knowledge and understanding of the principles, cycles, practices, techniques, roles, responsibilities, documents, and organizational context…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in MoP® Foundation
In this MoP Foundation course, participants will acquire the sufficient knowledge and understanding of the principles, cycles, practices, techniques, roles, responsibilities, documents, and organizational context within which portfolio management operates. MoP helps organizations ensure if the investments are done in the right change initiatives and implementing them correctly. This is achieved by:
- Prioritizing the programs and projects in terms of their contribution to the organization’s strategic objectives and overall level of risk.
- Managing the programs and projects consistently to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
- Maximizing the benefit by providing the greatest return from the investment made.
Certification: MoP® Foundation
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
MoP Foundation qualification is targeted for professionals:
- Involved in a range of formal and informal portfolio management roles encompassing investment decision making, project and program delivery, and benefits realization.
- Involved in the selection and delivery of business change initiatives.
- Acting as experienced portfolio managers, managing large and complex portfolios of change initiatives.
- Members of portfolio offices and senior managers such as, financial managers, quality managers involved in setting strategic goals and giving direction to the organization’s portfolio of changes.
Individuals certified at the MoP Foundation level will be able to:
- Define the scope and objectives of portfolio management and how it differs from program and project management.
- List the benefits of applying portfolio management.
- Explain the context it operates in.
- List the principles upon which successful portfolio management is based on.
- List the different approaches to implement MoP.
- List the factors required to maintain the progress and assess the success of portfolio management.
- State the purpose and key content of the major portfolio documents.
- Define the scope of key portfolio management roles.
|Pre-Course Reading||Day 1||Day 2|
|Background of the methodology||Roles and responsibilities|
|The MoP Principles:
||The MoP Delivery cycle:
|The MoP definition cycle||The MoP framework|
|Sample Foundation exam|
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for MoP® Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?