This 2-day interactive MoV Foundation course provides a modular and case-study-driven approach to learning Management of Value (MoV). The core knowledge is structured and comprehensive;…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in MoV® Foundation
This 2-day interactive MoV Foundation course provides a modular and case-study-driven approach to learning Management of Value (MoV). The core knowledge is structured and comprehensive; and well-rounded modules cover the methodology and various techniques. A case study is used to help appreciate the relevance of MoV in its practical application.
Certification: MoV® Foundation
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- Corporate Managers – responsible for instigating MoV studies with a view to starting new programs or projects
- Program Managers – responsible for making sure programs deliver the best value solutions taking into account the views of the stakeholders
- Project Managers – responsible for delivering products from their projects that represent the best value for money solutions
- Operational Managers – responsible for undertaking MoV studies to assist in reviewing operational procedures and improving efficiency
- Any other professionals who have an interest or responsibility for Management of Value within their organization
Upon completion of an MoV course candidates should be able to discuss and explain:
- The main processes and techniques used within MoV and the reasons for using them
- How MoV may be applied at portfolio, program, project and operational levels
- The differences in applying MoV at different stages in a project and the expected outputs from a MoV Study at each stage
- The circumstances under which MoV should be used
- The concept of value and how value may be improved
- The main benefits arising from the use of MoV
- Approaches for implementing MoV
- How to respond to external and internal influences
- The principles of embedding MoV into an organization
- The key topics in document checklists, the toolbox, health check, organizational maturity and individual competence.
|Introduction to value management and MoV
|Recap Day 1|
|Common techniques used in MoV
|Approach to Implementation
|Embedding MoV into an organization
|MoV health check and maturity model
|Recap Day 2|
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for MoV® Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?