MSP® Advanced Practitioner
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Advanced Practitioner Course provides an opportunity to learn how MSP can be applied to large programmes, in complex and changing…Read More
|Certificate||MSP® Advanced Practitioner Course|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in MSP® Advanced Practitioner
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Advanced Practitioner Course provides an opportunity to learn how MSP can be applied to large programmes, in complex and changing environments, with full accountability of the achievement of the required outcomes. The course also prepares participants for the MSP Advanced Practitioner examination.
This level is aiming to confirm that a candidate has sufficient understanding of the MSP guidance, combined with actual programme management experience to act as a programme manager, any other member of a programme management team, or head of a programme office. The candidate will also learn how MSP can be tailored to suit any programme environment.
The course is entirely focused at applying MSP in complex programme scenarios. Exercises will be based on the candidates own programme management experience, and on the case study used in the Advanced Practitioner Exam. This scenario will need to be studied in advance of the first day of the course.
Certification: MSP® Advanced Practitioner Course
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: EXIN, PEOPLECERT
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Experienced Programme Managers, used to operating in a transformational change environment.
- The Head of Programme Office.
- Business Change Managers.
- Other specialist/governance roles involved in ensuring high quality programme management based on best practices is in place, based on the MSP guidance.
At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in/the ability to:
- Tailor the MSP methodology to make it suitable for any environment.
- Flexibly react to changes in the programme environment, resolve major programme level issues and manage programme level risks.
- Apply each of the MSP principles, governance themes and the transformational flow activities within a large complex programme and changing environment.
- Explain the relationship between the MSP principles, governance themes, the transformational flow, programme information (documents) and the MSP defined programme management roles; and can apply that understanding.
- Produce or evaluate MSP programme information (documents).
- Pass the Advanced Practitioner exam.
- MSP® Advanced Practitioner exam guidance.
- MSP® Advanced Practitioner case study.
- Tailoring MSP.
- Applying MSP within a large programme and a complex and changing environment, resolving complex programme level issues and managing programme level risks.
- Leading the programme management team.
- Organization of the programme, the programme office and programme assurance.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for MSP® Advanced Practitioner
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?