This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
P3O® is the Axelos standard for the design of decision-making processes regarding changes in organizations. P3O® provides a guideline for the design of portfolio, program,…Read More
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in P3O® Foundation
P3O® is the Axelos standard for the design of decision-making processes regarding changes in organizations. P3O® provides a guideline for the design of portfolio, program, and project offices in organizations.
The P3O® Foundation course is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the curricula of both foundation and practitioner level. The P3O® Foundation level content provides the participant with sufficient knowledge and understanding of the P3O® guidance to interact effectively with, or act as an informed member of, an office within a P3O® model. It enables participants to successfully complete the associated P3O® Foundation exam and achieve the qualification.
In this course, participants will be prepared to successfully attempt the P3O® Foundation exam and learn how to implement or re-energize a P3O® model in their own organization.
Certification: P3O® Foundation
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
P3O Foundation qualification is targeted for professionals who:
- Needs to understand the terminology and concepts underpinning P3O
- Aspire to join a portfolio, program, or project office environment.
- Are new to a portfolio, program, or project office environment.
Individuals certified at the P3O Foundation level will be able to:
- Define a high-level P3O model and its component offices.
- List the component offices in a P3O model.
- Differentiate between Portfolio, Program, and Project Management.
- List the key functions and services of a P3O.
- List the reasons for establishing a P3O model.
- Compare different types of P3O model.
- List the factors that influence selection of the most appropriate P3O model for an organization.
- Define the processes to implement or re-energize a P3O.
- Introduction to P3O
- What is the purpose of P3O?
- What are P3Os
- Portfolio, programme and project lifecycles
- Governance and the P3O
- Designing a P3O Model
- Factors that affect the design
- Design considerations
- What functions and services should the P3O offer
- Roles and responsibilities
- Sizing and tailoring of the P3O model
- Why Have a P3O
- How a P3O adds value
- Maximizing that value
- Getting investment for the P3O
- Overcoming common barriers
- How to Implement or Re-Energize a P3O
- Implementation lifecycle for a permanent P3O
- Implementation lifecycle for a temporary programme or project office
- Organizational context
- Definition and implementation
- Implementation lifecycle for a permanent P3O
- How to Operate a P3O
- Overview of tools and techniques
- Benefits of using standard tools and techniques
- Critical success factors
- P3O tools
- P3O techniques
Available Courseware For P3O® Foundation
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for P3O® Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank