PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
The ITpreneurs 21 hour, classroom PMI-ACP® course provides a high quality training program that teaches participants the skills and knowledge they need to successfully apply…
What is included in PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
The ITpreneurs 21 hour, classroom PMI-ACP® course provides a high quality training program that teaches participants the skills and knowledge they need to successfully apply Agile practices in real life and to pass the examination.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is in response to an increasing demand of organizations in the marketplace for project practitioners who can apply a diversity of methods to their projects. Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management.
What Makes This Course Unique Compared to the Market:
- Covers all information required to pass the PMI-ACP® exam, as well as providing the required CPUs and practice exams
- Provides you with high quality training materials
- Course material is up-to-date and current with the most recent information of PMI
- Instructors undergo a stringent quality assessment before teaching the PMI-ACP training course
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
- You or your organization use Agile practices or your organization is adopting Agile methods
- Professionals pursuing the PMI-ACP® certification
- CIO / CTO / IT Executives
- Project / Program Management Officers
- Development / Operation Managers
- Project Managers / Team Leads
- Developers/ Programmers
- Designers / Testers
- Project Controllers / Planners
- Product Owners / Stakeholders
- Scrum Masters / Scrum Team Members
Individuals who have completed this course will have an understanding of:
- Agile manifesto, principles and practices across Agile methodologies, such as:
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
- Test-Driven / Feature-Driven Developments
- Agile project lifecycle and key Agile management skills and social, economical and environmental influences.
- Applying Agile management knowledge and skills, such as communications, coaching and mentoring, leadership, team motivation, problem solving strategies, and more.
- Using Agile tools & techniques, such as value based prioritization, risk management, soft skills negotiation, product quality, Agile estimation, analysis, and design.
- How to deliver a high quality product in a shorter period of time
- Empowerment of team; self-organization and self-management
- Professional responsibilities concerning Agile Project management.
- Requirements to apply for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification and pass the PMI-ACP ® exam
Module 1 – Introduction
- Introduction to the Course
- Course Overview
- Module Structure
Module 2 – Introduction to the Project Management
- Project and Project Management
- PMI and PMBOK® Guide Fifth Edition
- Introduction to Agile
Module 3 – Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Agile Philosophy
- Agile Project Management
- Agile project Life Cycle
- Traditional vs. Agile Project Management
Module 4 – Agile Methods and Approaches
- eXtreme Project Management (XPM)
- Agile Unified Process (AUP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
Module 5 – Agile Domains and Tasks
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Module 6 – Agile Tools and Techniques – I
- Agile Analysis and Design
- Agile Estimation
- Interpersonal Skills
Module 7 – Agile Tools and Techniques – II
- Planning, Monitoring & Adapting
- Process Improvement
- Product Quality
- Risk Management
- Value-Based Prioritization
Module 8 – Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Building Agile Teams
- Communication Management
- Problem Solving
- Other Agile Concepts
Module 9 – PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
- Introduction to PMI® and PMBOK®
- PMI-ACP® Credential
- PMI-ACP® Application Overview
- Exam Preparation
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?