PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
This course helps experienced PRINCE2 Practitioners and/or experienced Agile Practitioners understand how the PRINCE2 governance model can be applied to Agile environments. By taking this…Read More
|Certificate||PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
This course helps experienced PRINCE2 Practitioners and/or experienced Agile Practitioners understand how the PRINCE2 governance model can be applied to Agile environments. By taking this course, experienced PRINCE2 practitioners develop management controls for agile development, while experienced Agile practitioners understand PRINCE2 governance requirements.
Certification: PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Primarily, PRINCE2 Agile is for those members of the PRINCE2 community who are practicing agile, are wanting to become more agile, or are encountering more agile. It may also be useful to agile practitioners who want to adopt PRINCE2 project governance to complement their existing agile practices.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- To learn through the use of theory and practical exercises
- To prepare Participants for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile (including Hexagon)
- The PRINCE2 Agile view
- The 5 targets
- Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project (including Value Assessment and Cynefin Approach)
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Organisation (including the servant leadership)
- Principles and Behaviours
- Managing Project Delivery (including Scrum)
- Quality (including the definition of ‘Done’)
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Start-up
- Further Guidance
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?