Project Integration Management
This power session offers new ways of managing and dealing with projects. The focus is more on communications, understanding stakeholders’ needs and managing expectations. Participants…
What is included in Project Integration Management
This power session offers new ways of managing and dealing with projects. The focus is more on communications, understanding stakeholders’ needs and managing expectations. Participants will also learn about organizational politics and culture, and performing value-adding activities.
Aligned with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition), this course provides a practical approach to focusing on those things that matter most for project success. Namely – communication, managing stakeholder expectations, risk, change and quality, so that the scope, schedule, cost and project goals are met as planned. In short, the course provides the context and meaning behind the words Project Integration.
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
This course is designed for project, program and operations managers, as well as project sponsors and personnel who work in project environments.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Techniques for improving vertical collaboration between project managers and other stakeholders to help achieve meaningful results for the organization.
- Checklists and other measures that can help determine how prepared an organization is for undertaking a project.
- Concepts around defining success criteria and in turn, tying them to the project constraints.
- How to identify, address, track and act on assumptions and link them to project success.
- Ways to determine project health that check a project’s interim performance beyond the traditional measurements.
- Techniques to reduce the number of requirement and scope changes introduced throughout the project.
- Stakeholder analysis to design a communication plan that is relevant, effective and efficient – and addresses stakeholders’ needs.
- Integration, what it really means and what the project manager needs to do to perform it properly.
- Concepts that help perform a meaningful lessons learned process.
Module 1: The Sad Reality of Project Management and the Need for Meaningful Project Integration
Module 2: Project Complexity and Readiness Assessment
Module 3: Stakeholder Needs Assessment
Module 4: Assumptions: Project Manager’s Best Friends
Module 5: Focus on What Matters
Module 6: Integration: Putting it all together
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Project Integration Management
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?