AXELOS RESILIA™: Cyber Resilience Best Practice is designed to help commercial and government organizations around the world prevent, detect and correct any impact cyber attacks…
What is included in RESILIA™ Foundation
AXELOS RESILIA™: Cyber Resilience Best Practice is designed to help commercial and government organizations around the world prevent, detect and correct any impact cyber attacks will have on the information required to do business. Adding RESILIA to the existing AXELOS global best practice portfolio, including ITIL® and PRINCE2®, brings a common cyber resilience best practice for security, IT service management and business. Active cyber resilience is achieved through people, process, and technology.
The RESILIA TM Foundation course starts with the purpose, key terms, the distinction between resilience and security, and the benefits of implementing cyber resilience. It introduces risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities. Further, it explains the relevance of common management standards and best practice frameworks to achieve cyber resilience. Subsequently, it identifies the cyber resilience processes, the associated control objectives, interactions and activities that should be aligned with corresponding ITSM activities. In the final part of the course, it describes the segregation of duties and dual controls related to cyber resilience roles and responsibilities.
Certification: RESILIA Foundation
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The RESILIA Foundation course audience includes all teams across the IT and Risk functions, including:
- IT Service Management
- Operations and Incident Management
- IT Change and Release Management
- IT Supplier and Vendor Management
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business Analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Project and Programme Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Information Security Management
- Business Continuity Managers
At the end of this course, you will be able:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the purpose, benefits, and key terms of cyber resilience.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the cyber resilience strategy, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of cyber resilience design, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of cyber resilience transition, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of cyber resilience operation, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of cyber resilience continual improvement, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Learning Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Course Book Structure
- RESILIA Certification
Module 2: Introduction to Cyber Resilience
- What is Cyber Resilience?
- Defining Cyber Resilience
- Balancing in Cyber Resilience
- Characteristics of Cyber Resilience
Module 3: Risk Management
- Understanding Risk Management: Discussion
- Defining Risk Management
- Addressing Risks and Opportunities
Module 4: Managing Cyber Resilience
- Why and What of Management Systems?
- Management Systems
- Common Management Standards and Frameworks
Module 5: Cyber Resilience Strategy
- What is Strategy?
- Cyber Resilience Strategy and Activities
- Security Controls at Cyber Resilience Strategy
- Interaction Between ITSM Processes and Cyber Resilience
Module 6: Cyber Resilience Design
- Why Cyber Resilience Design?
- Cyber Resilience Design Activities
- Security Controls at Cyber Resilience Design
- Aligning ITSM Processes with Cyber Resilience Processes
Module 7: Cyber Resilience Transition
- Why Cyber Resilience Transition?
- Basics of Cyber Resilience Transition
- Cyber Resilience Transition: Controls
- Interaction Between ITSM Processes and Cyber Resilience
Module 8: Cyber Resilience Operation
- The Purpose of Cyber Resilience Operation
- Security Controls in Cyber Resilience Operation
- Interaction Between IT Processes and Cyber Resilience
- Interaction Between ITSM Functions and Cyber Resilience
Module 9: Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement
- Continual or Continuous Improvement
- Maturity Models
- Continual Improvement Controls
- The Seven-Step Improvement Process
- The ITIL CSI Approach
Module 10: Cyber Resilience Roles & responsibilities
- Segregating Duties
- Dual Controls
Exam Preparation Guide
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for RESILIA™ Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?