TIPA Assessor for ITIL®v3
Certified TIPA® Assessors for ITIL are skilled professionals who conduct IT process maturity assessments in organizations that use ITIL. The TIPA Assessor for ITIL course prepares these…
|Certificate||TIPA Assessor for ITIL|
What is included in TIPA Assessor for ITIL®v3
Certified TIPA® Assessors for ITIL are skilled professionals who conduct IT process maturity assessments in organizations that use ITIL. The TIPA Assessor for ITIL course prepares these professionals for taking and passing the TIPA Assessor for ITIL Certification Exam.
The course provides a great insight into the concepts and keys components of TIPA that will enable them to participate in assessments projects under the supervision of a TIPA Lead Assessor.
Overall, this three-day classroom course will help the participants build their skills in:
- Conducting TIPA related interviews and rating processes according to the TIPA rating scheme.
- Analyzing the process assessment results, suggesting improvements and drawing conclusions about the process maturity using the TIPA toolbox.
During the three days, the participants cover the theoretical concepts of TIPA by attending interactive lectures on the roles in a TIPA Assessment project and each of the six phases of the assessment project. The participants learn to “apply” their knowledge through a combination of assignments and a simulation exercise in which they role-play through an assessment project by conducting interviews, rating the processes, performing SWOT analysis, recommending improvements, and presenting the results.
Please note that in order to leverage the TIPA Tool Box upon completion of the course, an Individual and/or Organizational membership is required, more information below.
Certification: TIPA Assessor for ITIL
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
The TIPA Assessor course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who play a role in assessing and improving ITIL or ITSM processes in an organization and who would like to know how to use TIPA to assess and improve these processes.
- Individuals who participate in ITIL implementations in organizations and who are interested in understanding how TIPA can help to measure ITIL process-maturity for capability determination (either in a supplier selection process or as a benchmarking tool)
- Individuals who are looking for a turnkey-solution for process assessment to estimate the ROI of ITIL implementations in organizations.
- Individuals who have ITIL or ISO/IEC15504 backgrounds and who want to perform the role of an assessor in a TIPA assessment project.
- Individuals seeking the TIPA Lead Assessor for ITIL certification, for which this qualification is a prerequisite.
- Individuals in typical roles (but not limited to): ITIL/ITSM process owners, process managers, process designers, architects, planners, IT process improvement consultants, internal auditors, IT quality manager, IT security professionals and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination, and integration of ITIL/ITSM processes.
Upon completion of this course and examination, the participant will gain the following competencies:
- Get a global understanding of standard process assessment (as of ISO/IEC 15504 soon to become ISO/IEC 33000)
- Understand the ITSM process descriptions proposed by TIPA, in relation with ITIL.
- Use the tools provided in the TIPA toolbox to perform each of the activities conducted by a TIPA Assessor during the phases of the assessment project
- Understand the difference between process purpose, process outcomes, base practices, work products, process attributes and generic practices
- Use the TIPA model to conduct interviews
- Rate the maturity level of processes based on the interviews against the TIPA rating scale
- Perform a SWOT analysis based on evidence found
- Propose improvement recommendations according to the context of the organization
- Write a report based on templates and structures provided by the TIPA toolbox
- Explain the TIPA assessment method and process model structure
- Know how to apply the principles of ISO/IEC 15504 in relation to ITIL processes
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for TIPA Assessor for ITIL®v3
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?