To attend a TIPA Lead Assessor course, you must be a certified TIPA Assessor
TIPA Lead Assessor
Certified TIPA® Lead Assessors are skilled professionals who lead IT process maturity assessment projects using the TIPA framework in organizations. The TIPA Lead Assessor course prepares these…
|Certificate||TIPA Lead Assessor|
What is included in TIPA Lead Assessor
Certified TIPA® Lead Assessors are skilled professionals who lead IT process maturity assessment projects using the TIPA framework in organizations. The TIPA Lead Assessor course prepares these professionals for taking and passing the TIPA Lead Assessor Exam.
The 2-day classroom course will help the participants to build their skills to
- Collaborate with executive and top management to define the scope and plan of a TIPA assessment project
- Define the TIPA project assessment team structure
- Lead and provide guidance to the TIPA Assessors from start to finish of the assessment project
- Use the TIPA Toolbox to lead an Assessment Project
- Present the results of the assessment and recommendations to the top management of the organization.
Certification: TIPA Lead Assessor
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Service Management
Available Languages: English
The TIPA Lead Assessor course will be of interest to:
- Certified TIPA Assessors who would like to lead TIPA assessment projects
- Assessors (CMMi, ISO/IEC 15504 etc.) who would like to use the TIPA methodology to lead process assessments
- Individuals who play a role in assessing and improving processes in an organization and who would like to organize TIPA process assessment.
- Individuals who participate in ITSM implementations in organizations and who are interested in organizing TIPA assessments to measure ITSM process maturity for capability determination (either in a supplier selection process or as a benchmarking tool)
- Individuals who are looking for a turnkey-solution for process assessment to estimate the ROI of ITSM implementations in organizations.
- Individuals in typical roles (but not limited to): Senior Consultants, Project Managers, Quality Managers, Process Owners, Auditors, process improvement consultants
- Upon completion of this course and examination, the participant will gain the following competencies:
- Explain the TIPA assessment methodology and the classes of assessment to
- executive/top management and generate buy in
- Provide the cost of the assessment, using TIPA workload estimation tool (for external consultants)
- Define the scope of the assessment project along with the top management representatives
- Define the structure of the assessment team (roles and responsibilities) and assemble the assessment team
- Provide guidance to the Assessment Coordinator and together with him/her, identify the Interviewees
- Create the assessment project plan, monitor progress, send regular progress update to key stakeholders
- Define the interview plan
- Review the SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat) analysis, recommendations and reports created by the TIPA Assessors and integrate into the Assessment Report
- Present results of the assessment and recommendations to the top management and key stakeholders
- Close the project, review if objectives are met, create lessons-learned log, and plan for improvement of the process assessment process
- Articulate, in detail, the 6 phases of the assessment project
- Use all tools in the TIPA toolbox to perform any or all of the above activities
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for TIPA Lead Assessor
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?