TOGAF® Essentials 2018
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The TOGAF® Essentials 2018 credential is required for trainers to be authorized to deliver Accredited Training Courses based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2. The…Read More
|Certificate||TOGAF® Essentials 2018|
|Accreditor||The Open Group|
What is included in TOGAF® Essentials 2018
The TOGAF® Essentials 2018 credential is required for trainers to be authorized to deliver Accredited Training Courses based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2. The TOGAF® Essentials 2018 eLearning course from ITpreneurs is based on the conformance requirements as specified by The Open Group. The course ensures that the candidates are familiar with the changes introduced in the TOGAF standard, Version 9.2 and the content of the TOGAF Body of Knowledge, as released in April 2018. This course introduces the TOGAF Credentials Program and helps the participants prepare for the TOGAF® Essentials 2018 Assessment.
Certification: TOGAF® Essentials 2018
Duration: 3 hours
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Online
Accreditor: The Open Group
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Trainers who want to be authorized to deliver Accredited Training Courses based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Individuals who want to possess the up-to-date knowledge of the TOGAF Body of Knowledge
At the end of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- The changes to the structure of the TOGAF standard and the importance of the TOGAF Library
- The additions to the Business Architecture domain in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes introduced in ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 and the consequent changes to the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the TOGAF Content Framework and Metamodel in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the security considerations that need to be addressed during application of the ADM
- Other significant changes made in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Changes to the terms and definitions in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The TOGAF Credentials Program
- Unit 1: The Structure of The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
- Unit 2: Business Architecture
- Unit 3: The ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 Standard
- Unit 4: The TOGAF® Content Framework and Metamodel
- Unit 5: Security Architecture
- Unit 6: Other Significant Changes
- Unit 7: Definitions of Terms
- Unit 8: The TOGAF Credentials Program
- Unit 9: Course Conclusion
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for TOGAF® Essentials 2018
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?