The ITpreneurs XBRL Foundation eLearning course is a 10-hour, interactive, online learning experience, covering the essentials of XBRL and exploring it from a balanced business/technical…
What is included in XBRL Foundation
The ITpreneurs XBRL Foundation eLearning course is a 10-hour, interactive, online learning experience, covering the essentials of XBRL and exploring it from a balanced business/technical perspective.
The course prepares learners to successfully adopt and manage XBRL implementation projects—helping them to achieve their full potential. Everyone who completes the XBRL Foundation course is eligible to take the certification exam and receive official certification by XBRL International, Inc. (XII), the most respected XBRL authority in the world.
Designed to be an engaging experience for learners, this self-paced course provides them with the knowledge and confidence needed to make the right decisions when using XBRL taxonomies and tools. The course follows proven methods to promote learning, breaking down complex concepts into easily comprehensible portions. Learners are introduced to a broad picture of XBRL and are shown how this reporting standard can be leveraged to improve business and financial reporting.
Certification: XBRL Foundation
Duration: 10 Hours
Domain: Information Management
Delivery Method: Online
Available Languages: English
- Finance Staff members who have direct responsibility for implementing XBRL filing requirements.
- CFOs, Controllers, External Reporting Managers
- XBRL Implementation Project Managers
- XBRL Consultants
- Analysts and Investors who want to streamline their professional work
- System Architects, Application Designers and Developers who facilitate solutions
At the end of this course, learners will understand:
- Data exchange formats in the electronic business reporting process (informational and operational reporting, standards and proprietary solutions).
- Challenges of electronic communication of business data and how they are addressed by the XBRL standard.
- Application of XBRL in different reporting scenarios with reference to existing international and national projects.
- XBRL standard development and governance (key milestones, organization and supporters).
- XBRL specifications and their coverage of business-reporting-related functionalities.
- XBRL architecture: relation between taxonomies and instance documents.
- XBRL taxonomy content: declaration of business concepts, purpose and semantics of various linkbases.
- Content of XBRL instance documents: Contexts, fact values and footnotes.
- Integration of XBRL in the business reporting chain: Impact of XBRL implementation on data collection, transfer, validation, storage and subsequent usage.
|0. Course Introduction and How to Use the eLearning Environment|
|1. Introduction to the Electronic Business Reporting Environment|
|2. XBRL as an Electronic Business Reporting Standard|
|3. Architecture of the XBRL Standard and Its Key Components|
|4. Building Blocks and Functionalities of an XBRL Taxonomy and Instance Document|
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for XBRL Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?