What Are the Benefits of Offering the CCC Courses?
- Role-Based: Select the role-based cloud certifications that best fit the areas of interest for your client base. The professional level certifications highlight the five key roles for successful cloud adoption.
- Vendor-Neutral: Support organizations in avoiding vendor lock-in and IT professionals whose skills are at risk of becoming outdated if focused on specific technologies.
- Comprehensive: Select from associate and professional level certifications to best align with your IT training domain and your clients’ fields of work.
- Verified: The CCC certification program was designed by experts in conjunction with cloud leaders in industry and technology providers dominating the cloud computing space.
- Compatible: Cross-sell / up-sell your cloud training with your existing IT best practices and/or technical training portfolio, eg. ITSM & Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM).
Through client conversations it was clear that there was a lot of interest regarding Service Management and the Cloud. Our partnership with ITpreneurs enabled us to respond quickly to the needs of our clients and we are delighted to have been the first organization globally to deliver the PCSM course. Pink Elephant continues to be an ‘early adopter’ of innovative, future-faced programs for IT professionals and we look forward to continuing our partnership with ITpreneurs for courses that complement our existing portfolio and internal skill set.Graham McDonaldBusiness Unit Director for Education Services at Pink Elephant
We deliver ITpreneurs educational training on cloud solutions to the market, so you are able to move your whole organization forward.Hank MarquisPractice Director Cloud Solutions, Global Knowledge
- Establishment of internal cloud competencies is so critical to be able to successfully leverage cloud services — without these, and having the workforce understand them, we’ll never be able to exploit the marketplace in the right way. Rolling out a comprehensive cloud and virtualization training program, tailored to ING’s needs, is an integral part of our ambitious IT strategy.Tony KerrisonChief Technology Officer, ING
- The power of certification on top of one of the best training organizations in the world. An ideal combination!Rick BauerDirector Research & Development, CompTIA