What Are the Benefits of Offering the HDI Courses?
- HDI certification is the recognized standard for the technical service and support industry.
- HDI certificates demonstrate that individuals understand the customer service skills and support center processes required to provide quality technical support.
- Each HDI certification is designed to reflect the level of knowledge required for a specific role, ranging from customer service representative to support center director.
- Since 1989, HDI has provided technical support professionals with the soft skills and service management training needed to provide excellent service.
- HDI training provides skills-building opportunities, raises awareness of best practices, and helps participants prepare for HDI certification exams.
- The training applies to roles beyond the front line. As employees progress through their careers, there are new skills and concepts to master.
In our industry, the support center is more than just a nine-to-five job. Meeting the expectations for superior customer service requires systems and procedures, but it also calls for a real emphasis on people, and we have found that HDI training is a key element that prepares our agents to deliver a service that leaves customers smiling.Mitch BryantSupport Center Manager, Norton Healthcare
HDI® is a registered trademark of HDI, a part of UBM LLC, Methodologies and Intellectual Property owned by HDI, a part of UBM LLC, which is used by permission of and under licensing agreement with HDI, a part of UBM LLC. All rights reserved.