The ITpreneurs case study driven ITIL® Practitioner course offers practical guidance for professionals on how to adopt and adapt ITIL for their organization. This course is the next logical step for individuals who have earned the ITIL Foundation Certificate and are familiar with the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of ITIL. ITIL Practitioner will focus on the ‘how’.
|ITIL® Foundation and ITIL® Practitioner Combined||Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|ITIL® Practitioner||Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|ITIL® Practitioner Online||eLearning|
About ITIL Practitioner – Lifting Theory Into Practice
We developed a highly interactive course that is fun to teach, engaging to participate in, and provides the tools required to start your own improvement initiative after the course. Following completion, candidates will be eligible to pass the exam.
- Case study real-life-like videos
- Visually appealing slides
- Speaking points for the slides
- Detailed delivery instructions
- Infographics to explain new topics
- Toolbox with additional templates and tools for practical usage in class and after-class
- Online Exam Preparation Guidance
- Stimulating application of key learnings in the work environment with Continuous Learning Track
Extensive Instructor Support
- Speaking points with the slides
- Instructor guidance for each module in the guide
- Instructor guidance for scenario based learning
- Videos by Master Trainer Marcel
- Tips and tricks in the instructor guide
- Virtual Train the Trainer Sessions
Grading Rubrics as Learning Tool
- Every assignment is different. It depends on the level of the group, direction and creativity of the instructor and the assumptions made / validated. Rubric is always relevant.
- Because the process is just as important as the final output
- Gives diagnostic information to the instructor
- Gives formative feedback to the learners
- Supports learning by helping learners see “good work” as bigger than one task.
- Clarifies the qualities the work should have
Licensing of ITIL Courseware
ITpreneurs offers a unique proposition to training companies and enterprises that enables these organizations to deliver ITIL and related training courses internally or to their customers. We license course materials as well as provide instructors. In addition, we can prepare your instructors to deliver IT Best Practices training. On top of that, we facilitate the entire process ensuring smooth course organization and an optimal learning experience for participants.
Partnership with ITpreneurs
Our partner program will help you expand your delivery capability, support your customers more effectively, and build a solid strategy to enable long-term growth in the IT best practices training industry. We offer a genuine partnership through sales support, partner services, knowledge-sharing, advanced insights into latest industry developments, and a close, collaborative relationship with ITpreneurs.