ITpreneurs currently offers you a portfolio of KandF learning solutions for either the Foundation level or dedicated specifically to problem solving for DevOps Teams.
- I always wanted to know why we could not identify the root cause more accurately. While doing the KandF training we were educated to the concept of Technical Cause versus Root Cause and that unique insight made all the difference in all our root cause analysis exercises after that.EVP Product Support SGX
- We embarked on the KEPNERandFOURIE training with the expectation to improve our problem-solving skills. We met that objective handsomely and we now have an attitude of always looking for the underlying reasons before jumping to action. This is a highly desirable state seeing that we are working with clients and do not want to resort to the old “blame fixing” game.Program Director SITA
- This is the best way I’ve ever seen on how to frame an incident in such a way that it makes sense to all present in the meeting. It ensured to progressed through this investigation in a systematic way that I liked very much.Product Management – Service Assurance of a Global Retail Bank
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions By Organizations
- ITpreneurs has been appointed by Thinking Dimensions Global, the owner of the KEPNERandFOURIE methodology to appoint Affiliates. In order to start offering this portfolio, a contract with ITpreneurs is required.
- This contract stipulates the conditions for delivering this portfolio into the market.
- Following the signing of this agreement, and paying the annual accreditation fee, your organization is accredited as a CTA – a Certified Training Affiliate.
Questions By Trainers
I am currently a trainer for the Kepner and Tregoe portfolio with ITpreneurs, what is required for me to start delivering the KEPNERandFOURIE Foundation course?
The path to become an accredited trainer for the KandF portfolio for a trainer delivering the KT Foundation course today is quite simple, and requires the following steps to be taken:
- Trainers are required to complete a self-paced eLearning program of approximately 12 hours in duration.
- Trainers are required to take and pass the KandF Foundation exam.
- Following the eLearning program, they provide an own-job application of the PW, CW & Max4 Processes.
- After an online positive review of this by a KEPNERandFOURIE Master Trainer, the trainer is considered as an Accredited Trainer. However, if the KandF Master trainer feels that a certain video recording of a specific “teach back’ is required, that would be mutually agreed and accreditation issued after successful completion.
- New trainers require the KEPNERandFOURIE Foundation certificate prior to starting the process to become a trainer. Candidates can qualify for the Foundation Exam once they’ve completed certain online video training on the KEPNERandFOURIE LMS. (Approximately 16 hours of self-paced learning)
- Candidate trainers complete a 3-day live Train the Trainer session with a Master trainer.
- Following the live train the trainer session, they provide a video recording of a teach-back of the PW, CW & Max4 topics.
- After a positive review of this by a KEPNERandFOURIE Master Trainer, the trainer is considered as an Accredited Trainer.
- The general rule for additional programs is that existing KandF trainers, are only required to take and pass the exam for the program they wish to teach.
- In specific cases, and additional Train the Trainer program may be required because additional elements from the KandF method are introduced. When this applies, this is stipulated in the course fact sheet for that program.
Trainer accreditation in principle is valid forever. Trainers are expected to deliver at least 1 course per year in order to keep using the skills and applying the KandF methodology in practice. In case a trainer has not delivered a training program within a period of 24 months, it may be required to submit a new teach-back for evaluation. Failing to do this may result in the accreditation being removed.
No, there are no fees associated with being an accredited trainer for the KandF portfolio.