Are You Looking To Take IT Service Management Into The Digital Age For Your Organization?
Gear up and get ready for becoming an ITIL Managing Professional, by completing four practical training programs that help you become a well rounded and modern IT Service Management Professional.
ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4. These programs are targeted at IT practitioners, who are working in technology and digital teams across businesses.
The four programs provide you with practical and technical knowledge that allows you to run successful IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows.
To obtain the designation ITIL Managing Professional you have to complete and pass all four programs (or transition into ITIL 4 if you have 17 credits from the ITIL v3 scheme through the Transition module.
If you want to take the next step following Managing Professional, you have the option to obtain the ITIL Strategic Leader designation.
IT Service Management professionals, specifically those responsible for end-end IT operations management
ITpreneurs Pro, Premium, Select Quality Courseware
3 days (virtual) classroom, 18 hours online micro learning, blended
pay per use, subscription
The Create, Deliver & Support Specialist certification is the ‘core’ service management program, and relevant to everyone working in a service management profile. Whether you are interested in going for the ITIL Managing Professional Designation or not, this certification is a must have for anyone working in ITSM.Moving beyond IT delivery and IT Support activities, this module expands the scope and also introduced the ‘creation’ of IT services into the mix. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.This course will also cover service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods. It will enable IT practitioners to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery. Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. ITIL 4 Foundation is as a prerequisite.
Managing Professional Transition
IT Service Management professionals – who have completed a range of ITIL v3 programs
Minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Certification Scheme
ITpreneurs Pro and Select
5 days (virtual) classroom, 30 hours self-study
pay per use, subscription
If you are currently an ITIL Expert, or if you have collected at least 17 credits in the ITIL v3 certification scheme, the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module and the related exam fast tracks you into the ITIL 4 scheme and delivers you the ITIL® Managing Professional Designation.
The ITIL Managing Professional Transition course is a 5-day training program based on the learning outcomes prescribed by AXELOS for this module. This course will provide information on the key elements of the four modules in ITIL 4 Managing Professional stream (ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support; ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value; IT Specialist High Velocity IT; and IT Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve).
The course will also provide an introduction to the key concepts covered in ITIL 4 Foundation. This course is specifically targeted towards the professionals who have 17 credits in the ITIL v3 certification scheme and wanted an easy transition across to ITIL 4. If you have less than 17 credits and more than 12 credits, ITpreneurs offers you a fast-track way to achieve the missing credits through the ITIL 4 Fast Track online learning program. If you currently hold less than 11 credits, the recommended approach to transition to ITIL 4 scheme is to take the ITIL 4 Foundation exam and then the four individual ITIL 4 Managing Professional courses.
3 Version to Choose From
The Choice Is Yours, Benefit from a Wide Range of Options.
Quality Courseware that will prepare learners optimally for taking and passing their ITIL exam.
Quality Courseware supplemented with additional reference materials and tools that learners can use in their workplace.
Quality Courseware – highly interactive content, case study driven training program with a full range of extra options.
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Since the Corona crisis, we have switched all courses to online. We like to make these courses instructive, interesting, and entertaining. And, of course, the participants want to successfully pass their ITIL certification exam. We achieve this with the course materials from ITpreneurs. The participants like the structure, the many exercises, and the additional material. And the course material supports our trainers in meeting the requirements of online training. We also appreciate how ITpreneurs supports our trainers. Thanks!
Service Management at Digicomp
I had a very inspiring learning experience thanks to the insights on the foundations of the topic and the ideas that were brought up for implementation. I also enjoyed a great Train-The-Trainer session with the authors.
Trainer, Author, Scrum Master, IT Architect, Change Agent & Investor
The content from ITpreneurs allows students to walk away with a much greater understanding and experience of how ITIL practices can drive greater efficiencies in their organization.
President of Auslyn Group
Excellent content. Greatly appreciate the support from all of the ITpreneurs team. Really looking forward to using this outstanding material - thanks once again!
University Professor & ITSM Trainer
I do really love the way their ITIL 4 courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects of ITIL but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager at City National Bank
Interested In Licensing Our Courseware?
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order training materials, book exams and drive results. Interested to learn more? Fill out the form and we'll get in touch with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are in a time of unprecedented change, known as the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’. This is characterized by the digital transformation of our world and the unavoidable interaction between humans, digital technologies and physical assets. It creates an increasingly fast-paced and complex environment, requiring organizations to be more agile, better equipped to adapt what they do, and ready to adopt new ways of working to succeed. The ITIL 4 framework helps organizations to connect and align these different challenges that are relevant not only to ITSM professionals but also to a wider range of professionals working in the digital world.
- ITIL 4 Foundation launched 28 February 2019.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module launched 3 October 2019.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules (ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support, and ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve) launched 8 November 2019.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules (ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value, ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT) launched 28 February 2020.
- ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) launched 25 September 2020.
- ITIL v3 Foundation (English) to be discontinued as of 1 July 2021
- ITIL v3 Intermediates (English) to be discontinued as of 1 January 2022
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition examination (English) to be discontinued as of 1 July 2022
- Translated guidance and examinations discontinuation dates will be announced on a case-by-case basis based on the corresponding product release dates for the ITIL 4 higher modules.
- To become an ITIL 4 Foundation trainer, you will be required to pass the ITIL 4 Foundation examination and provide evidence that you:
- Hold the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate
- Are a current ITIL Expert or hold a minimum of six credits from ITIL v3
- Have Intermediate/Practitioner qualifications
- Meet PeopleCert’s delivery requirements: submit an updated CV, evidence of a minimum 3-year practical experience in the subject, evidence of a minimum of 10 days experience delivering classroom-based training in AXELOS courses or related subjects, evidence of attending familiarization training(s) per module provided by the applying organization which are all stated and declared by signing PeopleCert’s Trainer Application Form.
- Accredited ITIL trainers who want to get accredited to deliver training for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module, need to have passed the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam.
- To become eligible to sit the exam, trainers need to be accredited to deliver ITIL v3 Intermediate/MALC courses. ITIL trainers who are only accredited to teach Foundation or Practitioner level, will be required to prove they hold MALC or at least 17 credits from ITIL v3, by uploading the relevant certificates on their PeopleCert profile, prior to taking the exam.
- To get accredited, trainers need to watch the Train-the-Trainer videos and sit the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam.
- Online Train-the-Trainer videos will become available early September 2019 through the PeopleCert Support area for all ITIL trainers.
- Eligible trainers will be able to take their ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam, free of charge, with online proctoring through PeopleCert.
- AXELOS has not mandated training for ITIL Foundation, however, they encourage learners to partake in training to fully understand the new material.
- For all modules in the ITIL Managing Professional and ITIL Strategic Leader streams (including the ITIL Managing Professional transition module), training is mandatory to enable candidates to fully understand the new material.
- In short - Yes absolutely. ITpreneurs works with many ATOs around the world who use ITpreneurs’ courseware. As an ATO you have the option to use your own courseware or work with ITpreneurs’ courseware.
- In case you are an ATO already, it’s quite simple to get started with ITpreneurs. You need to inform Peoplecert of this, and you can start using our courseware immediately. When you sign up as a new Affiliate with ITpreneurs, we help you complete a registration form.
- Yes. AXELOS allows organizations to work as an Affiliate with multiple ATOs. This means, for example, you can license ITIL Practitioner from ATO1, and ITIL Foundation from ATO2.
- In short - Yes absolutely. ITpreneurs is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with AXELOS, which means that we can work with any organization in the market for ITIL 4.
- We can offer you courseware, exams, and instructors in a pay-per-use model. Courseware is also available in an ‘all you can eat’ subscription format.
- You need a Leapest business buyer account to purchase this product. If your company does not yet have an account, you can create one here.