Problem-Solving for IT Professionals
The world is becoming digital. It is becoming digital fast! This transformation impacts the traditional set-up of IT. Successful IT Departments organize themselves into high performing Agile and DevOps teams, with the capabilities to respond quickly and accurately to any issues.
The Problem-solving for ITIL® by KEPNERandFOURIE® methodology will allow any individual and any team to solve any kind of problem effectively, in a structured approach, and come up with a creative solution.
The Problem-solving for ITIL® Methodology
Apply Highly Effective Techniques For Incident Restoration
A method that allows you to quickly assess and respond to incidents by asking the right questions to the right people.A structured way to arrive at effective restorations “first time every time”.
Apply A Structured Approach To Decision Making
A structured and repetitive approach that allows you to come to the right decision with minimal information fast. A method that ensures stakeholder buy-in for improved implementation successes.
Become Super Creative When Dealing With Challenges
No matter what the issue is the team is dealing with – incidents, problems, or other issues, Problem-solving for ITIL® provides the tools and templates to find a creative solution.
Discover Our Featured Problem-Solving Products
ITpreneurs currently offers you a portfolio of Problem-solving for ITIL® learning solutions for either the Foundation level or dedicated specifically to problem-solving for DevOps Teams.
Discover our Full Service Management Portfolio
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions By Organizations
- ITpreneurs has been appointed by Thinking Dimensions Global, the owner of the KEPNERandFOURIE methodology to appoint Affiliates. In order to start offering this portfolio, a contract with ITpreneurs is required.
- This contract stipulates the conditions for delivering this portfolio into the market.
- Following the signing of this agreement, and paying the annual accreditation fee, your organization is accredited as a CTA – a Certified Training Affiliate.
The portfolio is available through Leapest. In case you do not yet have a business account, please go ahead and create one. Once you have a business account, you will only need to sign the Problem-solving for ITIL® or Decision Making for DevOps Teams contract which will be provided through Leapest as well.
Questions By Trainers
The path to becoming an accredited trainer for the Problem-solving for ITIL® portfolio for a trainer delivering the KT Foundation course today is quite simple, and requires the following steps to be taken:
- Trainers are required to complete a self-paced eLearning program of approximately 12 hours in duration.
- Trainers are required to take and pass the KandF Foundation exam.
- Following the eLearning program, they provide an own-job application of the PW, CW & Max4 Processes.
- After an online positive review of this by a KEPNERandFOURIE Master Trainer, the trainer is considered as an Accredited Trainer. However, if the KandF Master trainer feels that a certain video recording of a specific ' teach-back’ is required, that would be mutually agreed upon and accreditation issued after successful completion.
- New trainers require the KEPNERandFOURIE Foundation certificate prior to starting the process to become a trainer. Candidates can qualify for the Foundation Exam once they’ve completed certain online video training on the KEPNERandFOURIE LMS. (Approximately 16 hours of self-paced learning)
- Candidate trainers complete a 3-day live Train the Trainer session with a Master trainer.
- Following the live train the trainer session, they provide a video recording of a teach-back of the PW, CW & Max4 topics.
- After a positive review of this by a KEPNERandFOURIE Master Trainer, the trainer is considered as an Accredited Trainer.
- The general rule for additional programs is that existing KandF trainers, are only required to take and pass the exam for the program they wish to teach.
- In specific cases, and additional Train the Trainer program may be required because additional elements from the KandF method are introduced. When this applies, this is stipulated in the course fact sheet for that program.
Trainer accreditation in principle is valid forever. Trainers are expected to deliver at least 1 course per year in order to keep using the skills and applying the KandF methodology in practice. In case a trainer has not delivered a training program within a period of 24 months, it may be required to submit a new teach-back for evaluation. Failing to do this may result in the accreditation being removed.
No, there are no fees associated with being an accredited trainer for the Problem-solving for ITIL® or Decision Making for DevOps Teams portfolio.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
Since the Corona crisis, we have switched all courses to online. We like to make these courses instructive, interesting, and entertaining. And, of course, the participants want to successfully pass their ITIL certification exam. We achieve this with the course materials from ITpreneurs. The participants like the structure, the many exercises, and the additional material. And the course material supports our trainers in meeting the requirements of online training. We also appreciate how ITpreneurs supports our trainers. Thanks!
Service Management at Digicomp
I had a very inspiring learning experience thanks to the insights on the foundations of the topic and the ideas that were brought up for implementation. I also enjoyed a great Train-The-Trainer session with the authors.
Trainer, Author, Scrum Master, IT Architect, Change Agent & Investor
The content from ITpreneurs allows students to walk away with a much greater understanding and experience of how ITIL practices can drive greater efficiencies in their organization.
President of Auslyn Group
Excellent content. Greatly appreciate the support from all of the ITpreneurs team. Really looking forward to using this outstanding material - thanks once again!
University Professor & ITSM Trainer
I do really love the way their ITIL 4 courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects of ITIL but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager at City National Bank
Interested In Licensing Our Courseware?
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order training materials, book exams and drive results. Interested to learn more? Fill out the form and we'll get in touch with you.