What Are the Benefits of Offering the ISTQB Courses?
- Sourcing and retaining skilled software testers has become a challenge, which will become even more difficult as demand for these skills continue to exceed supply.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) training can be undertaken at any time during a project lifecycle, though the earlier the better in terms of the potential benefits to the project.
- The modern demands for high quality software systems, delivered within ever shorter timescales, makes more effective software testing practices necessary and this in turn has emphasized the need for software testing skills and competencies.
- The vast majority of IT training courses either ignore software testing skills or touch on it very briefly.
- The ISTQB certification scheme provides the much needed skills and competencies based on the Testing Body of Knowledge that is defined and maintained by ISTQB.
- ISTQB certification can provide a competitive advantage for companies. Consulting companies with certified staff can offer higher-level services to customers, increasing revenues and brand value.
ISTQB® and the ISTQB® Logo and their emblems and slogans are trademarks of ISTQB®