Digital Marketing Manager
We are changing the way the training industry operates. With an exciting product portfolio, we help organizations to adopt new product portfolio’s quicker, operate faster,…
|Starting||1 December 2020|
About This Role
We are changing the way the training industry operates. With an exciting product portfolio, we help organizations to adopt new product portfolio’s quicker, operate faster, and be more scalable than ever before.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you execute the core marketing responsibilities. You’ll work closely with the other members of the marketing team to develop long-term growth strategies while managing the implementation of the marketing calendar. You’ll also be a brand champion; working collaboratively with other stakeholders to present the brand consistently.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious person to become a key member of our international team.
This role will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Drive the marketing calendar and successfully manage the development and execution of all programs.
- Ensure all marketing programs are delivered on time and on budget.
- Guide in-house and external parties to produce work that delivers results.
- Leverage insights to inform new marketing strategies and optimize existing ones.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our work and ensure expenditures deliver the right ROI.
- Act as a brand champion.
- Foster a collaborative and productive relationship with all stakeholders.
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor or Master in marketing
- 3-5 years of B2C marketing experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- High level of prioritization skills
- Creative copywriting skills
- Experience with and knowledge of social media
- Experience with and knowledge of SEO and SEA
- Fluent in all media
- Experience with and knowledge of short-form video platforms
- Is a self-starter, and has a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Team-focused — with the ability to work on independent projects
- Fluent in English
Does this sound like you?
If you are eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit to join a Winning Team of motivated professionals then, please send us your CV with a motivation letter including your existing compensation details to HR.Rotterdam+Linkedin@itpreneurs.com