official partner of
All courses are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Prepare yourself with confidence for the official exam.
Lifetime access to courses and materials.
No exam included
Exam Pass Grade
0% of 0 simple multiple choice questions
- What is Blockchain
- History and Origin of Blockchain
- A Brief about Blocks and Nodes
- Introduction to Nodes
- Blockchain Components
- Overview of Blockchain Types
- Working of Blockchain
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Introduction to Mining
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency
- Introduction to Crypto Trading and Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Introduction to Ethereum
- Smart Contract
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Applications of blockchain technology
- Use cases of blockchain
- Introduction to Consortiums
- Introduction to Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- What is Hyperledger?
- Hyperledger Frameworks
- Overview of Other Blockchain Frameworks
- Predicting the Future of Blockchain
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Blockchain Foundation™ certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts required to help strengthen organizations’ competitive advantage. It provides an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies while covering the potential for blockchain applications to solve real business problems.
Blockchain is proving itself to be more than a mere fad as its effective adoption becomes progressively widespread. Amazon, Facebook, Google, Intel, and Samsung are only a few of the major organizations already actively exploring blockchain. Many companies using blockchain are not technology companies. Embracing this technology has allowed organizations of different sizes and industries to speed up their business processes, increase transparency and earn high profits in the process.
With the know-how and the right amount of experts, several organizations can adequately capitalize on the blockchain opportunity. Due to the recency of the field, there’s currently a much bigger demand than supply for blockchain-knowledgeable professionals. This is particularly notorious in businesses looking to show the transparency of their processes. Professionals who do leverage the disruptive potential of this technology are reaping the benefits of standing out from the crowd.
The industry-recognized CCC Blockchain Foundation provides various practical exercises that allow you to experience two of the most popular cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum. The course’s exposure to real-life blockchain and crypto trading ensures the knowledge you gain is ready to be implemented.
The following departments benefit from CCC Blockchain Foundation-certified professionals:
- Finance & Accounting
- Marketing & Sales
- Research & Development
CCC Blockchain Foundation jobs include:
- Consultants & Service Providers
- CXO’s, Board Members, & Business Operation Heads
- Investment Bankers & Advisors
- IT Architects
- Legal Consultants
- Marketing & PR Professionals
- Project Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Security Professionals / Administrators
- Supply Chain Managers
- Technology Enthusiasts, Venture Capitalists & Investors
At the end of this Trail, you will be able to:
- Describe the overview of consortiums
- Briefly describe the overview of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Explain what is Hyperledger and its frameworks
Once you become CCC Blockchain Foundation-certified, you will be able to:
- Understand the history and origin of blockchain
- Explain the features and components of the blockchain
- Identify and explain different types of blockchain
- Describe blockchain applications and use cases
- Explain the working of blockchain technology
- Describe the concept of mining and how it is done
- Give an overview of crypto-economics and crypto trading
- Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies
- Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Hyperledger
- Video Lessons
- Practice Questions
Copyright © ITpreneurs. All rights reserved.
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Duration: 42 Minutes
Domain: Emerging Technologies
- Video Lessons
- Practice Questions
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Delivery: No exam included
Number of questions: 0 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 0%
Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, our service desk will book the Cloud Credential Council (official Blockchain Foundation – Blockchain Consortiums exam provider) exam or assessment for you.
ITpreneurs made it easy to navigate the information available to obtain my certification. The instructions that followed upon purchasing the materials made for a stress-free process to register for my examination.