You need to be DASA DevOps Coach certified to be able to become a DASA DevOps Coach trainer
The TTT session is a 1-day in-person training session to become a certified DASA DevOps Coach Trainer.
Prospective DASA DevOps Coach trainers
- Familiarizing content, specifically key messages
- Setting up Activities – objective of the activity, and desirable outcome and take-away
- Applying learnings to the Case Study and Events – making it experiential including 4 modes of
coaching and team coaching.
- Practice Individual Coaching & Mentoring, and Team Coaching
- Prepare the Content and Teach Back – 1 or 2 module(s).
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Duration: 10 Hours
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Accreditation: Devops Agile Skills Association
Number of questions: 0 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 0%
You will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material. Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, our service desk will book the Devops Agile Skills Association (official DASA DevOps Coach TTT exam provider) exam for you.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
ITpreneurs made it easy to navigate the information available to obtain my ITIL certification. The instructions that followed upon purchasing the materials made for a stress-free process to register for my ITIL examination.
Trusting anyone in advancing your career is not something easy to do. But with ITpreneurs, I found that trust in their content and customer care.