All courses are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Prepare yourself with confidence for the official exam.
Lifetime access to courses and materials.
- Course Introduction
- Context of the Product Owner
- The Role of the Product Owner
- Agile Planning and Estimation
- Maximizing Value
- Translating Value
- Delivering Value
The DASA DevOps Product Owner™ certification is designed to enable you into a critical leadership role responsible for managing the full lifecycle of a product from concept to grave.
Faster software deployment, increased deployment frequency, and higher change success rate are only some of the visible outcomes of practicing DevOps. Organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are transforming IT by successfully implementing DevOps principles. But you don’t have to be big to be a DevOps leader. Companies large and small, young and old, have smoothly made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets.
DevOps Product Owners have a systematic responsibility for the entire lifecycle of a product and have to ensure the maximum value of the product is achieved. To do so successfully, they must be prepared to address a mixed set of requirements, from new product features to incidents in current versions. As if that wasn’t challenging enough, a capacity to engage with a large group of stakeholders, both within the team as well as beyond it, is essential.
In order to respond to all these demands, it is crucial that professionals are as prepared as they can be. With this in mind, the DASA DevOps Product Owner certification extends traditional Agile Product Owner courses and tackles the extended set of requirements that the Product Owner faces when teams start to take on both Dev and Ops responsibilities. The course covers traditional Agile and Scrum concepts and capabilities within a DevOps context so as to help both aspiring as well as experienced Product Owners to develop their role.
The DASA DevOps Product Owner certification adds value to individuals involved in IT development, operations, or service management. Its target audience includes but is not limited to:
- Agile and Business Coaches
- Business Analysts
- Business and IT Managers
- DevOps Team Members
- Enterprise Architects
- Information Managers
- Project Managers
DASA DevOps Product Owner-certified professionals are able to:
- Understand the concepts of Agile and Scrum.
- Understand the Scrum framework including roles, events, the importance of backlog, and the definition of done.
- Understand the role of the Product Owner.
- Discuss the role and characteristics of the DevOps team.
- Explain the main competencies of the Product Owner.
- Describe what a Product Owner does in practice.
- Explain the Product Owner’s work.
- Discuss the importance of delivering value.
- Identify the Product Vision techniques.
- Discuss how to engage and influence stakeholders to maximize value.
- Outline various Agile estimation techniques used by Product Owners.
- Explain the role of Product Owner in managing Product Backlog.
- Discuss a few challenging situations of a Product Owner.
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial but not required for the completion of this course.
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: DASA DevOps Product Owner
Duration: 16 Hours
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
Accreditation: DevOps Agile Skills Association
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 40 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 65%
You will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material. Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, our service desk will book the DevOps Agile Skills Association (official DASA DevOps Product Owner™ exam provider) exam for you.
ITpreneurs made it easy to navigate the information available to obtain my certification. The instructions that followed upon purchasing the materials made for a stress-free process to register for my examination.