official partner of
All courses are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Prepare yourself with confidence for the official exam.
Lifetime access to courses and materials.
Web Proctoring, In-class proctored
45 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Exam Pass Grade
60% of 12 simple multiple choice questions
- Course Introduction
- DevOps Leadership
- Value – Customer-Centric Action
- Continuous Improvement
The DASA DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale Self-Study course materials are intended for participants who have sufficient general and domain knowledge, exposure, and self-study abilities to prepare for the exam independently.
The DASA DevOps Professional Enable & Scale™ certification builds upon DASA DevOps Fundamentals and is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice.
Faster software deployment, increased deployment frequency, and higher change success rate are only some of the visible outcomes of practicing DevOps. Organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are transforming IT by successfully implementing DevOps principles. But you don’t have to be big to be a DevOps leader. Companies large and small, young and old, have smoothly made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets.
Professionals who understand the value of courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement, are one important step closer to tapping into the full benefits of DevOps. Indeed, without a thorough understanding of these four skill areas defined by DASA, forming good DevOps teams and implementing change to great effect may very well remain a mirage.
This 2-day course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps with the help of theory, pragmatic examples, exercises, interactive group discussions, and role-plays. By the end of this course, you will not only be able to capitalize on the benefits of becoming proficient in the four skill areas but also be able to apply this knowledge for the benefit of your teams and organizations.
If your current position involves DevOps and/or Continuous Delivery, this may be particularly interesting to you. The DASA DevOps Professional Enable & Scale certification adds value, however, to any individual involved in IT development, operations, or service management. Its target audience includes but is not limited to:
- Automation Architects
- Business Managers
- DevOps Engineers
- Enterprise Architects
- Incident and Change Managers
- Integration Specialists
- Network Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Product Owners
- System Administrators
DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale-certified professionals are able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams and assess their maturity.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
- Self-Study e-book
- Mock Exam
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean and ITSM principles is beneficial but not required for the completion of this course.
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: DASA DevOps Professional - Enable and Scale
Duration: 16 Hours (2 Days)
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
- Self-Study e-book
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: DevOps Agile Skills Association
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring, In-class proctored
Duration: 45 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 12 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 60%
You will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material. Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, our service desk will book the DevOps Agile Skills Association (official DASA DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale™ exam provider) exam for you.
ITpreneurs made it easy to navigate the information available to obtain my certification. The instructions that followed upon purchasing the materials made for a stress-free process to register for my examination.