This 24-hour PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning course (based on PRINCE2 2017) presents an online modules that can be taken at your own time and pace. As a Project Manager, you will assist an organization with a complex project and which allows you to apply PRINCE2 concepts immediately after you learn them.
PRINCE2 provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects. PRINCE2 is the most successful project management method in the world – it has become the de-facto standard in both the private and public sectors for all types of projects.
The PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation eLearning course is aimed at people who work on projects everyday and who benefit from a working-level understanding of structured project management, as presented in PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2). Along with the course, the participants will receive an online exam.
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started with PRINCE2
- Business Case
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
Certificate: PRINCE2 Foundation
Duration: 24 hours
Domain: Project and Program Management
- Self-Study e-book
- Mock Exam
- Exam Preparation Guide
Accreditation: AXELOS, PEOPLECERT
- Those considering PRINCE2 adoption
- Project Managers
- Project Team Managers and leaders
- Project Coordinators
- Project Support Staff
- Project Officers
- Consultants and Contractors
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method.
- Start, control and close projects.
- Manage quality in PRINCE2.
- Manage risk in PRINCE2.
- Deliver projects within budget, time and to the specified business case.
- Tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web Proctoring
Duration: 60 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 60 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 55%