- Course Introduction
- Enterprise Architecture – An introduction
- TOGAF 9.1 – An introduction
- The Architecture Development Method
- Adapting TOGAF to the context
- Architecture principles and requirements
- Architecture vision
- Stakeholder management and risk management
- Security Architecture
- Enterprise integration and service oriented architecture
- Architecture patterns
- Enterprise continuum and architecture repository
- Architecture content framework
- Business architecture phase
- Information systems architecture
- Technology architecture
- Transition planning
- Building the organizational capability
- Architecture governance
- The architect
Become certified at your own pace! Our TOGAF Certification Training Course has been designed to help you understand and apply TOGAF in practice. A TOGAF exam preparation guide and a downloadable self-study TOGAF book are included, which will help you prepare for the TOGAF exam and ensure an optimal outcome! With our TOGAF eLearning option, you can decide when to learn, and where, without having to spend time and money on traveling.
Our TOGAF Certification Training is a 30 hour, 20 modules, online learning experience that covers TOGAF Level 1 & Level 2. The course incorporates active, animated displays and full audio to make learning fun and engaging. This enables better understanding and application of concepts learned in the course. It is accessible on multiple devices including the iPad.
The TOGAF Certification Training will cover both the TOGAF Foundation (Level 1) and TOGAF Practitioner (Level 2). The TOGAF foundation level training ensures knowledge and understanding of the terminology, basic concepts and the core principles of TOGAF. The TOGAF practitioner level training focuses on implementation, enabling professionals to analyze and apply TOGAF in practice.
The TOGAF Exams will verify that you have learned the concepts and are ready to make decisions using TOGAF. The TOGAF exams (level 1 and 2) are included in the price of the course.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9.1, e.g., System Integrators, Operational,
- Business and IT developers, CIO’s and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists,
- and Architects
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9.1 has been adopted and who
- need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9.1 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of
- TOGAF 9.1
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts and terminology used in TOGAF 9.1
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts of the TOGAF
- certification program.
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of Enterprise Architecture
- Understand and apply the ADM phases in development of an Enterprise Architecture
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- How to apply Architecture Governance in the development of an Enterprise Architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
- Understand and apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
- How to apply the TOGAF recommended techniques when developing an Enterprise Architecture
- The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an Enterprise Architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of Architecture Maturity Models in developing an Enterprise Architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
|No. of Questions||40 simple multiple choice questions (1 mark per question)|
|No. of Questions||8 complex multiple choice and scenario based questions|
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: TOGAF 9.1 Certified
Duration: 30 hours
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
Accreditation: The Open Group
Number of questions: simple multiple choice
Pass grade: %
You will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material. Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, our service desk will book the The Open Group (official TOGAF® Certification Training – TOGAF® 9 Training Course: Level 1 and 2 Combined Online Course plus TOGAF Exams exam provider) exam for you.
The use of these training materials for commercial purposes requires a Commercial License from The Open Group.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group
ITpreneurs TOGAF® Training Course 9 is an Accredited TOGAF® Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF® Certification for People program.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
ITpreneurs made it easy to navigate the information available to obtain my ITIL certification. The instructions that followed upon purchasing the materials made for a stress-free process to register for my ITIL examination.
Trusting anyone in advancing your career is not something easy to do. But with ITpreneurs, I found that trust in their content and customer care.