official partner of
All courses are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Prepare yourself with confidence for the official exam.
Lifetime access to courses and materials.
Exam Pass Grade
75% of 20 simple multiple choice questions
- Unit 1: The Structure of The TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
- Unit 2: Business Architecture
- Unit 3: The ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 Standard
- Unit 4: The TOGAF® Content Framework and Metamodel
- Unit 5: Security Architecture
- Unit 6: Other Significant Changes
- Unit 7: Definitions of Terms
- Unit 8: The TOGAF Credentials Program
- Unit 9: Course Conclusion
The TOGAF® Essentials credential is required for trainers to be authorized to deliver Accredited Training Courses based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2. The TOGAF® Essentials eLearning course from ITpreneurs is based on the conformance requirements as specified by The Open Group. The course ensures that the candidates are familiar with the changes introduced in the TOGAF standard, Version 9.2 and the content of the TOGAF Body of Knowledge, as released in April 2018. This course introduces the TOGAF Credentials Program and helps the participants prepare for the TOGAF® Essentials 2018 Assessment.
- Trainers who want to be authorized to deliver Accredited Training Courses based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Individuals who want to possess the up-to-date knowledge of the TOGAF Body of Knowledge
- The changes to the structure of the TOGAF standard and the importance of the TOGAF Library
- The additions to the Business Architecture domain in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes introduced in ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 and the consequent changes to the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the TOGAF Content Framework and Metamodel in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The changes to the security considerations that need to be addressed during application of the ADM
- Other significant changes made in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- Changes to the terms and definitions in the TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2
- The TOGAF Credentials Program
- Self-Study e-book
The use of these training materials for commercial purposes requires a Commercial License from The Open Group.
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group
ITpreneurs TOGAF® Training Course 9 is an Accredited TOGAF® Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF® Certification for People program.
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: TOGAF® Essentials 2018
Duration: 3 hours
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
- Self-Study e-book
Accreditation: The Open Group
Format: Open Book
Proctoring: Not Proctored
Duration: 30 minutes
Number of questions: 20 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 75%
You will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material. Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, our service desk will book the The Open Group (official TOGAF® Essentials exam provider) exam for you.
ITpreneurs made it easy to navigate the information available to obtain my certification. The instructions that followed upon purchasing the materials made for a stress-free process to register for my examination.