- April 11, 2019
- 60 minutes
- DASA, DevOps
- Hosted by
- Dimitri van den Broek
The objective of this webinar series is to help you generate more DASA DevOps business. More than 300 training partners are active and are serving learners in 49 countries. These organizations see increased demand for public courses and in-house training. What can you learn from the most successful Training partners? How did they develop a local DevOps Training market? With so many new things happening in and around DASA it’s important to keep up to date with the latest product features, sales tools and messaging. In this monthly DASA Enablement Webinar, we share practical approaches and key information. This session is crucial for Sales and Marketing Team members and important for Product Managers as well.
Join us for a webinar hosted by ITpreneurs co-founder & DASA Chief Evangelist Dimitri van den Broek, which will take place on Thursday, 9 May at 1 pm (CET).
In the webinar you will learn:
- How to ready your trainer(s) to deliver DASA DevOps courses
- Effectively use the Sales and Marketing Instruments
- How to sell your first DASA course
- Understand various delivery options
- Marketing & Sales Support, Organizing DASA Meetups together
- How to build credibility and visibility by working closely with DASA
This will be an interactive session, where we will try to answer all your questions.Register for Free