- March 25, 2015
- 4.00 - 5.00 pm CET
- Hosted by
- Christine Aykac
Agile practices, if applied properly, reduce risk. But of course there a big “if” in that sentence. Christine will cover how risk practices (e.g. PMI Risk Management Professional) can be used alongside Agile. And as a bonus, we’re even going to make references to TOGAF and Information Security!View Presentation
What Will Be Covered:
- How Do Agile and risk Practices Support Each Other?
- How Can Someone “Secure” Agile-Behavior?
- Is Agile Risky?
- Team Agile versus Team Risk
- How Can You Benefit from Agile as Well as Risk Training?
- Bonus: Adding Togaf and Information Security to the Mix
What Others Say About Our GTM Webinars
It was nice that Gary offered his personal views on the areas such as the syllabus, training, etc. With him as a true expert on COBIT, it’s always good to hear about real life views as opposed to the published text.Mark ThomasPrincipal, Escoute Consulting
The webinars were very helpful and we are excited for the new tracks coming out!Michael Ong General Manager, Volare Training Pte Ltd
Excellent webinar, thanks for the very pragmatic discussion.Doug TedderPrincipal, Tedder Consulting