- April 30, 2019
- 45 Minutes
- Hosted by
- Jurian Burgers, Sudhakar Nagasampagi and Mark O’Loughlin
Gartner forecasts that an estimated 25 billion connected things across industries and consumers will be in use by 2021. To help you prepare for this, the CCC organizes the Business Value of IoT Webinar on Tuesday, 30 April. During the webinar Jurian Burgers (experienced Service Management Consultant), Sudhakar Nagasampagi (AWS Architect) and Mark O’Loughlin (CCC Managing Director) will discuss use cases and applications of IoT that result in smart applications and services to inspire organizations making the move to IoT.
You will learn about:
- Concepts and terminologies of IoT
- Business perspectives of IoT
- Implications of IoT for the business
- The role of enabling technologies for IoT
- Security and governance issues
- Future growth opportunities of IoT
This webinar is a unique opportunity for businesses seeking a way to implement IoT into their business and for professionals who wish to pursue a career in IoT.