AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner
The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. The course…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner
The Agile Project Management™ (AgilePM®) certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. The course covers an approach to project management that aligns with PRINCE2®. Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around project management.
The course will suit project managers who want to add to their knowledge of traditional approaches and who work in a fast-paced, changing environment and are embracing the empowerment provided by agile methods. The qualification is aimed at both practising project managers and agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
Duration: 5 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
- Provide integration with PRINCE2®.
- Introduction and domestics
- What is Agile? Choosing an appropriate Agile approach
- Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables
- Preparing for Success
- The DSDM Process
- The People – DSDM Roles and Responsibilities
- The DSDM Products
- Key Practices – Prioritization and Timeboxing
- Planning and Control throughout the Lifecycle
- Other practices: Facilitated Workshops, Modelling, and Iterative Development
- Introductions and domestics
- Exercise 1 – Outline the Project
- Roles and Responsibilities – the PM view
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?