Big Data Strategy
Developing and implementing a Big Data strategy is vital if you want to stay in business in the coming years. Big Data offers so many…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Big Data Strategy
Developing and implementing a Big Data strategy is vital if you want to stay in business in the coming years. Big Data offers so many benefits to organizations and research indicated that companies leveraging Big Data financially outperform their peers by 20% or more. So, if you do not want to be left behind, you should focus on Big Data now.
But what is Big Data? How should you develop a Big Data strategy? What can Big Data do for your organization and how should you deal with the privacy aspect of Big Data? Important questions to ask that can be difficult to answer without sufficient knowledge on Big Data.
This unique Big Data strategy training focuses on Big Data from a business perspective and will provide you with all the knowledge and valuable insights to develop a successful and winning Big Data strategy. This is the only training available that focuses on Big Data from a strategic point of view.
Duration: 1 Day
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
The Big Data Training is tailored towards decision-makers, marketers, operations managers, supply-chain managers, HR managers, sales representatives, IT personnel and/or financial controllers who want to learn more about Big Data and what it can do for their organization.
Three use cases of target audiences:
- Senior VP of Marketing large American retail chain
The Big Data training helped me understand how to make use of different customer data sources in order to offer the right product at the right moment to the right customer via the right channel. Developing a Big Data strategy is not easy, but this training enabled me prepare the board for our Big Data strategy.
- Operations Manager at a Regional European Manufacturer Company
We have been thinking to make a move to become a smart factory, but we did not have a common understanding what Big Data meant and what it could do for our organization. Since we took this training, we now understand the different important aspects to take into account when starting with Big Data. We expect our smart factory to be operational shortly.
- IT Employee for a Local Australian Telecom Company
My manager asked me to take this training in order to better understand the business aspects of Big Data. Of course I have heard about Big Data, but I am not a Big Data scientist. This training helped me better understand how we should approach Big Data. In addition, I now know that I want to take more technical courses to actually become a Big Data Scientist
- By the end of the course you understand what big data is and how it affects your organization
- You will learn how to develop a big data strategy
- You will learn about 8 important trends that affect any big data strategy.
- Big Data brings great responsibility. You will learn how to ensure the privacy of your customers and what the four ethical guidelines are
- Big data requires new technologies, in this course you will learn about the most important ones and how they affect your company.
- Big data will only becomes bigger and those brontobytes will become common language in the boardroom. You will understand where big data is heading to and how that affects your organization.
1. Big Data History
- Explanation of the vast moving times we are living in and how that affects organizations
- Group exercise to understand one’s data requirements / dreams
2. 7 V’s of a Big Data Strategy
- Explanation of the 7 V’s of Big Data and how that affects your Big Data Strategy.
- Volume, Variety, Velocity, Veracity, Variability, Visualization and Value
3. Important Big Data Trends
- The Mobile Revolution, requiring a different Big Data approach
- The Internet of Things
- The Industrial Internet
- The Quantified Self
- Big Social Data
- Open / Public Data
4. Big Data Techniques
- Market overview
- Hadoop and MapReduce
- Various ways of analysing your data
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Privacy & Ethics
- Big Data ownership
- 4 ethical guidelines
- Big Data security
- Big Data Roadmap
- Key characteristics data-driven company
- Big Data ROI
- Big Data on the Balance sheet
- Big Data Governance
- Developing a Big Data strategy
- Big Data use case framework – 9 generic Big Data use cases
- Big Data within your organization
- Big Data and Marketing / PR
- Big Data and Human Resources
- Best Practices of Big Data
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Big Data Strategy
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?