CCC Blockchain Foundation (BCF)
The Blockchain Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts. It covers the potential for blockchain applications that can be…
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Blockchain Foundation (BCF)
The Blockchain Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts. It covers the potential for blockchain applications that can be used for solving real business problems in industry, and an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as a use case of blockchain.
This is a blockchain technology course with some practical exercises to experience two of the most popular cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum. Candidates will understand blockchain technology well enough to put their knowledge to use in real life. The course exposes candidates to real-life blockchain and crypto trading with the purpose of using this knowledge in business opportunities.
Certification: Blockchain Foundation
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Classroom
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
Anyone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business. The target audience includes
but is not limited to:
- Technology enthusiasts
- Investment bankers and advisors
- Consultants and service providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities Supply chain managers
- Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
- IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
- Security professionals and administrators
- Venture capitalists and investors
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the history and origin of blockchain
- Explain the features and components of blockchain
- Identify and explain different types of blockchain
- Describe blockchain applications and uses cases
- Explain the working of blockchain technology
- Describe the concept of mining and how it is done
- Give the overview of crypto economics and crypto trading
- Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies
- Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and hyperledger
Module 1: Blockchain overview
1.1 Introduction to Blockchain
1.2 Understanding Blocks and Nodes
1.3 Components of Blockchain
1.4 Types of blockchains
Module 2. Working of Blockchain Demystified
2.1 Working of Blockchain
Module 3. Cryptoeconomics
3.1 Overview of Cryptoeconomics
3.2 Crypto Trading
Module 4. Applications and Use Cases of Blockchain
4.1 Applications of Blockchain Technology
4.2 Blockchain Use Cases
Module 5. Blockchain Consortiums
5.2 Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)
Module 6. Future of Blockchain
6.1 Other Blockchain Frameworks
6.2 Way Forward
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Blockchain Foundation (BCF)
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?