CCC Internet of Things Foundation™ 2
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Internet of Things Foundation™ certification is a business-oriented, non-technical certification designed to develop a base-level understanding of IoT concepts, terminology,…Read More
|Certificate||CCC Internet of Things Foundation|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Internet of Things Foundation™ 2
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Internet of Things Foundation™ certification is a business-oriented, non-technical certification designed to develop a base-level understanding of IoT concepts, terminology, and associated business perspectives.
IoT is having a wide disruptive effect on how organizations transfer data in the early 21st century and its impact is expected to grow exponentially in the foreseeable future. Major technology companies such as Microsoft, Huawei, GE, Cisco, AT&T, Google, Fujitsu, and IBM have all recognized the great growth opportunities underlying IoT and invested accordingly. Driving improvements in productivity, increasing operational efficiency and developing new business models are only some of the promises of IoT.
Obtaining IoT expertise has become a necessity rather than an option for any organization undergoing a rapid digital transformation journey. While there is an increasing demand for IoT skills and competences, only a few professionals can currently claim to know the fundamentals of IoT.
The industry-recognized CCC Internet of Things Foundation ensures you are ready to add value to organizations of diverse industries and dimensions. It does so through highly interactive and thought-provoking discussions which focus on:
- Group exploration and debates
- Lab exercises which allow learners to experience IoT applications
- Case study scenarios for IoT
- End of Module questions
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Internet of Things Foundation certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
Certification: CCC Internet of Things Foundation
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The following departments benefit from CCC Internet of Things Foundation-certified professionals:
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Sales
- Research & Development
CCC Internet of Things Foundation jobs include:
- Application Consultants
- CXO’s, Board Members, & Business Operation Heads
- Cyber Security Specialists
- Data Scientists
- Enterprise Architects
- Program / Project / Product Managers
- R&D Department Managers
- Research / Security / Software Engineers
- Solution Architects
- Support Specialists
- System Administrators / Architects / Analysts / Designers / Engineers
- Technology Enthusiasts
Once you become Internet Of Things (IoT) Foundation™ 2 certified, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts, evolution and types of IoT.
- List IoT key drivers and business perspectives including monetization models.
- Understand the architecture (basic building blocks) and working of IoT.
- Understand various communication and network connectivity protocols of IoT.
- Examine how the capabilities of IoT get enhanced when combined with digital transformative technologies such as Cloud, Big Data, AI, 5G, Blockchain, Digital Twin, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and others.
- Identify IoT security issues along with the appropriate mitigation measures and best practices.
- Examine IoT case studies and future growth opportunities.
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Concepts and Terminologies
- Introduction: Internet, Things, and IoT
- IoT Types, History and Evolution of IoT
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Differences Among IoE, M2M, and IoT
- Facts and Figures Around IoT and IoT Application Areas
Module 3: Business Orientation
- Drivers of IoT
- Benefits of a Connected World
- IoT Business: Opportunities, Benefits, and Challenges
- IoT Monetization Strategies and Models
Module 4: Basic Building Blocks of IoT–Architecture
- Architecture of IoT Components
- Network Protocols Within IoT
Module 5: Enabling Technologies of IoT + Lab Activities
- Role of Social Media and Mobility in IoT
- Defining SMACT
- Role of Big Data and Analytics in IoT
- Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
Module 6: IoT Security and Top Governance Issues
- IoT Security Challenges
- Causes of IoT Security Breaches
- IoT Security Risks
Module 7: IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
- IoT Usage Scenarios
- IoT Growth Perspectives
- IoT Future Predictions
Exam Preparation Guide
Available Courseware For CCC Internet of Things Foundation™ 2
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Internet of Things Foundation™ 2
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank