CCC Professional Cloud Developer
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Professional Cloud Developer™ certification grants an advanced-level understanding of technology platforms and Cloud-computing providers. This is particularly helpful to application…Read More
|Certificate||CCC Professional Cloud Developer|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Professional Cloud Developer
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Professional Cloud Developer™ certification grants an advanced-level understanding of technology platforms and Cloud-computing providers. This is particularly helpful to application developers who seek to expand their understanding, and working-level knowledge, of vendor-neutral application design principles.
Cloud computing has become one of the most important buzzwords in our fast-paced world. Its benefits have been recognized by a varied set of professionals and organizations, from reduced costs to collaboration efficiency and scalability. Microsoft, Google, and Adobe are only a few of the major companies using it to great effect.
As Cloud computing continues to evolve, so does the role of the developer. The demand for Cloud developers who design, build, create, analyze and maintain cloud systems has grown exponentially in the past couple of years and is set to carry on growing. Hiring professionals capable of designing and developing applications for Cloud environments has become a crucial step in the digital transformation path of a great number of organizations.
The industry-recognized CCC Professional Cloud Developer certification is based on the Cloud standards developed by NIST and includes best practices on application design for Cloud environments. Importantly, it supports many vendor technology solutions, covering Open Source and major vendor standards. We made sure to include various high-quality reference materials to help you in your career advancement.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Professional Cloud Developer certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
Certification: CCC Professional Cloud Developer
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
The following departments benefit from CCC Professional Cloud Developer-certified professionals:
- Research & Development
CCC Professional Cloud Developer jobs include:
- Software / Application Developers
- Cloud Architects
Once you become CCC Professional Cloud Developer-certified, you will be able to:
- Understand Cloud Architecture Patterns, caching, RESTful services and session management, together with security and compliance fundamentals in the Cloud
- Apply and analyze knowledge about database integrations, messaging in Cloud environments, and scalable coding
- Understand the development of monetization techniques and license models
- Apply knowledge about semantic web and ontologies
- Understand development and deployment in IaaS
- Understand tenant aware application development, interoperable Cloud code, and application architecture models in PaaS
- Understand Software development in SaaS, Development of APIs and Mashups together with an understanding of Cloud service catalogs and application marketplaces
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Cloud Architecture Patterns
- Cloud Overview
- Multi-Form and Platform Factors
- Understand Cloud Caching
- RESTful vs. RESTless Services
- Stateful vs. Stateless Services
- Designing to Expect Failure
- Bulk API for Bulk Data Uploads with Locking Mechanism
- Foundational Knowledge About Cloud Parsers
Module 3: Service Modularity, Encapsulation, and Orchestration
- Migration and Encapsulation of Existing Legacy Apps to a Cloud Platform Where Possible
- Expose Business Logic as a Web Service
- Cloud Messaging
- Integration of Database as a Service
- Transactional Coding in the Cloud
- DevOps vs. NoOps
Module 4: Development Monetization Techniques
- License Models Comparison
- Developing for Cost
- Hidden Cost of Cloud Development
- Software License Models
- License Acquisition Scenarios
- Insource Outsource and CrowdSource
- Monetizing Apps via Application Markets
Module 5: Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
- OAuth, SAML, and SSO supported in Cloud Environments
- Integration with Identity as a Service (IDaaS)
- Security at Every Layer
- Custom Security Roles
- Encryption and Anonymization Techniques
- Developing for Compliance
Module 6: Metadata and Semantic
- Semantic Fundamentals
- Open Metadata and Metadata API
Module 7: Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
- Cloud Testing Goals
- Generic Stages of Cloud and Non-Cloud Testing and Development Life Cycles
- Utilization of Crowdsourcing for Massive Cross-Platform Testing
- Cloud Testing Automation
- Cloud Component, Package, and Solution Testing
Module 8: Scalable Coding
- Polyglotism or Coding Languages in the Cloud
- Designing to Handle Massive Success
- Performance Engineering for Scalability, Reliability, and Recovery
Module 9: IaaS: Deployment Automation and Elastic Sizing of Environments
- Service/Application Deployment into Public, Private, and Community Clouds
- Automated Cloud Bursting
Module 10: PaaS: Tenant-Aware Application Development
- Understand Differences Between Native PaaS and CePaaS
- Multi-Tenant Resource Sharing, Isolation, and Customization Mechanisms
- Tenant-Aware Error Tracking
- Multi-Tenant Data Access Controls
- Platform Scalability and Importance of Open Platform APIS
Module 11: PaaS: Application Architecture Models
- Open Source and Technology-Driven PaaS
- Cloud-Enabled Data Access Frameworks
Module 12: PaaS: Interoperable Cloud Code
- Understand Device Based Platforms
- Interoperable Platforms
- Code Share: Sharing Source Code Across Organizations
- Cloud Persistence Coding
Module 13: SaaS: Cloud Service Catalogs and Application Marketplaces
- Developing Apps as SaaS solutions for Deploying to App Stores
- Cross-Platform Application Cloud Catalogs
- Developing Apps as SaaS Solutions for Single and Multi-Tenancy Models
- BYOD Concepts
Module 14: SaaS: Mashups and Open APIS
- API Development
- Mobile Coding
- Understanding Social APIs
- Understand Major Open APIs
Exam Preparation Guide
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Professional Cloud Developer
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank