CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM)
In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are…
|Certificate||Professional Cloud Service Manager|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM)
In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are adopting strategies that include cloud computing in order to meet these challenges and offer repeatable, flexible and scalable services. Service Management professionals are challenged to help organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in cloud environments.
The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) course enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. This training is delivered as a 3-day classroom or virtual classroom program. The course provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impacts operational processes, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
The course materials include comprehensive reference materials that help participants continue the educational experience after the course. The PCSM course prepares candidates for the PCSM exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council (CCC). The PCSM course is endorsed, recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and Standards bodies.
Certification: Professional Cloud Service Manager
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The PCSM course will be of interest to:
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical Pre-Sales Consultants
- IT Professionals
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts.
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management.
- Analyze an organization’s strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services.
- Identify and explain important roles involved in cloud service management.
- Compare the relationship between cloud provider and cloud consumer.
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy.
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization.
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services.
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” cloud services at the design stage.
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer’s and provider’s perspective of a cloud marketplace.
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models.
- Illustrate the benefits, risks and issues of DevOps within an IT organization.
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations.
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services.
- Examine the challenges with purchasing cloud-based services.
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model.
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision.
- Model cloud service management principles into ICT operations and IT service management.
- Demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy.
- Name a number of popular and relevant IT frameworks and standards.
- Predict the complexities involved in designing, deploying, and running cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud service management with traditional IT service management in the existing IT organization.
Module 1: Course Introduction
Let’s Get to Know Each Other
Course Learning Objectives
Module 2: Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
History of Cloud Computing
Basics of Cloud Service Management
Relationship with ITSM
Cloud Service and Support Models
Module 3: Cloud Service Management Roles
Cloud Management Roles
Service Management Roles
Module 4: Cloud Service Strategy
Cloud Strategy Fundamentals
Key Drivers for Adoption
Risk Management Overview
Module 5: Cloud Service Design, Deployment, and Migration
Basics of Cloud Service Design
Dealing with Legacy Systems, Services, and Applications
Benchmarking of Cloud Services
Cloud Service Capacity Planning
Cloud Service Deployment and Migration
Module 6: Cloud Service Management
Cloud Service Management Perspective
Cloud Service Level Management and Service Assurance
DevOps in a Hybrid IT and Cloud Computing Environment
Managing Cloud Service Configurations
Change Management for Cloud Computing Environments
Reacting to Demand for Cloud Services
Module 7: Cloud Service Economics
Pricing Models for Cloud Services
Procurement of Cloud Based Services
Cloud Service Charging
Cloud Cost Models
Module 8: Cloud Service Governance
Basic Governance Definitions
Cloud Governance Framework
Cloud Governance Considerations
Module 9: Showing the Value of Cloud Services
Understanding the Value of Cloud Services
Linking the Value of Cloud Services to Strategy
Measuring the Value of Cloud Services
Module 10: Popular Service Management Frameworks
Module 11: Exam Preparation Guide
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM)
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?