CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Professional Cloud Service Manager™ certification enables learners to design, deliver and manage Cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical…
|Certificate||CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Professional Cloud Service Manager™ certification enables learners to design, deliver and manage Cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how Cloud computing and Cloud-based services impact development and operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
Cloud computing has become one of the most important buzzwords in our fast-paced world. Its benefits have been recognized by a varied set of professionals and organizations, from reduced costs to collaboration efficiency and scalability. Microsoft, Google, and Adobe are only a few of the major companies using it to great effect.
IT management has been increasingly under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to the changes inherent to interconnected and complex IT environments. It is no wonder then that service management professionals play an increasingly important role in helping organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in Cloud environments. Organizations interested in offering repeatable, flexible and scalable services, however, are struggling to find skilled professionals capable of contributing to their digital transformation journey.
The industry-recognized CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager certification is recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. It provides you a case study with related exercises such as multiple-choice questions and workbook activities. We made sure to include various high-quality reference materials that you can go back to throughout your career advancement.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Professional Service Manager certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
Certification: CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The following departments benefit from CCC Professional Service Manager-certified professionals:
- Human Resources
- Research & Development
CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager jobs include:
- Audit Managers
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services
- Compliance Managers
- Email System Administrators
- Network Engineers / Administrators
- Risk Management Managers
- Security Engineers / Analysts
- Solution Architects
- System Administrators / Architects
Once you become CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager-certified, you will be able to:
- Recall cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts
- Explain basic terminology related to cloud service management
- Analyze an organization’s strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run cloud services
- Identify and explain the important roles involved in cloud service management
- Compare the relationship between the cloud provider and cloud consumer
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a cloud strategy.
- Produce an initial cloud adoption strategy
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of cloud-based services within an organization
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of cloud computing and cloud-based services
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” cloud services at the design stage
- Analyze effective demand management across cloud-based service models
- Illustrate the benefits, risks, and issues of DevOps within an IT organization
- Select appropriate structures for designing, deploying, and running cloud-based services within traditional IT organizations
- Outline the various pricing models for cloud services
- Examine the challenges of purchasing cloud-based services
- Diagram a hybrid IT cost model
- Discover key governance requirements of cloud service provision.
- Model cloud service management principles into ICT operations and IT service management
- Demonstrate how to link cloud value back to IT strategy
- Name a number of popular and relevant IT frameworks and standards
- Predict the complexities involved in designing, deploying, and running cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud service management with traditional IT service management in the existing IT organization
- Outline what a cloud marketplace is and differentiate between the consumer’s and provider’s perspective of a cloud marketplace
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Learning Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Case Study
Module 2: Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- History of Cloud Computing
- Basics of Cloud Service Management
- Service Perspectives
- Relationship with ITSM
- Cloud Service and Support Models
Module 3: Cloud Service Management Roles
- Cloud Management Roles
- Service Management Roles
- Organizational Roles
Module 4: Cloud Service Strategy
- Cloud Strategy Fundamentals
- Key Drivers for Adoption
- Risk Management Overview
Module 5: Cloud Service Design, Deployment, and Migration
- Basics of Cloud Service Design
- Dealing with Legacy Systems, Services, and Applications
- Benchmarking of Cloud Services
- Cloud Service Capacity Planning
- Cloud Service Deployment and Migration
- Cloud Marketplace
Module 6: Cloud Service Management
- Cloud Service Management Perspective
- Cloud Service Level Management and Service Assurance
- DevOps in a Hybrid IT and Cloud Computing Environment
- Managing Cloud Service Configurations
- Change Management for Cloud Computing Environments
- Reacting to Demand for Cloud Services
Module 7: Cloud Service Economics
- Pricing Models for Cloud Services
- Procurement of Cloud-Based Services
- Cloud Service Charging
- Cloud Cost Models
Module 8: Cloud Service Governance
- Basic Governance Definitions
- Cloud Governance Framework
- Cloud Governance Considerations
Module 9: Showing the Value of Cloud Services
- Understanding the Value of Cloud Services
- Linking the Value of Cloud Services to Strategy
- Measuring the Value of Cloud Services
Module 10: Popular Service Management Frameworks
- Best-Practice Frameworks
- ISO Standards
- Governance Frameworks
- Cloud Standards
Exam Preparation Guide
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?