CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Professional Cloud Solutions Manager™ certification is designed for professionals who architect the technological solutions required in the process of adoption…Read More
|Certificate||CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Professional Cloud Solutions Manager™ certification is designed for professionals who architect the technological solutions required in the process of adoption of Cloud computing.
Cloud computing has become one of the most important buzzwords in our fast-paced world. Its benefits have been recognized by a varied set of professionals and organizations, from reduced costs to collaboration efficiency and scalability. Microsoft, Google, and Adobe are only a few of the major companies using it to great effect.
Solutions architects are increasingly pressed to understand the impact that Cloud is having on business and information architecture, application design, data management, and security architecture. Yet, organizations are struggling to find professionals familiar with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of increasing adoption of Cloud technologies and operating models.
The industry-recognized CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect certification is based on the Cloud standards developed by NIST and aims to empower you to design the future generation of technology solutions. A great understanding of the most important technologies, platforms, and Cloud standards is provided via hands-on, practical exercises, and case studies. The purpose is to ensure you’re capable of implementing the knowledge gained to help your organization gain value.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
Certification: CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The following departments benefit from CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect-certified professionals:
- Research & Development
CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect jobs include:
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Architects
- Cloud Strategy Consultants
- Enterprise Architects
- Senior Developers
Once you become CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect-certified, you will be able to:
- Explain the history of Cloud computing and its impact on business and IT architecture
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating “as a service”
- Explain the impact of Cloud computing on service management
- Understand consumer & provider erspectives on setting up cloud environments
- Evaluate a Cloud solution architecture
- Migrate and transition to a Cloud environment
Module 1: History of Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud – Shift from Computing to Cloud Computing
- Basics of Cloud Computing
- SOA and Cloud
Module 2: Impact of Cloud Computing
- Impact on Business and IT Models
- Impact on Change – Business, IT Transition, and Transformational Drivers
- New Business Models – Custom Versus Product
- Comparison of Make, Buy, and Rent
- Value and Monetization Impact
- Security, Risk, and Compliance Impact
Module 3: Technology Engineering of Cloud Computing
- Protocols, Interfaces, and Frameworks
- Web of Devices and Web of Services
- Internet, Internetworking, and Telecommunications
- Data Centers, Facilities, and Fabric
- Cloud Technology Components
Module 4: Cloud Computing Solution Architectures
- The Architecture Layers
- Cloud Solution Architectures: XaaS
- Cloud Reference Architecture Principles
- Consumer and Provider Reference Architecture
- Cloud Security Reference Architectures
- Industry Reference Architecture Standards
Module 5: Cloud Service Lifecycle
- Key Concepts of Cloud Service Lifecycle
- Key Cloud Computing Lifecycle
- Sourcing and Provisioning Lifecycle
- Product and Custom Service Lifecycle
- DevOps Lifecycle
- Service Management Lifecycle
- Cloud Governance Lifecycle
Module 6: Service Transition and Service Transformation
- Benefits, Challenges, Opportunities, and Barriers
- Investors’ and Stakeholders’ Expectations
- TCO Models
- Impact of Cloud on Business Operating Models
- Impact of Cloud on Legacy IT
- Impact of Cloud on Migration and Transformation
- Cloud Transformation and Innovation
Module 7: Consumer Perspective on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Key Consumer Processes for Cloud
- Consumer Usage Models and Scenarios
- Key Consumer Solution Architecture Features
Module 8: Provider Perspective on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Cloud Provider Processes to Set Up a Cloud Environment
- Cloud Provider Usage Models and Scenarios
- Cloud Provider Solution Architecture Features
Module 9: Cloud Ecosystem
- Cloud Ecosystem – Introduction
- Internet of Things
- Business and Technology Ecosystems and Drivers
- Entities and Ecosystems – Cloud Interactive Ecosystem Language
Module 10: Types of XaaS Solutions
- XaaS Solutions and the Architecture Landscape
- XaaS Solution Definitions
- Make, Buy, Subscribe, and Reuse Options Analysis
- Cloud ROI and TCO Models
Module 11: Targeting the Right Solution Architecture
- Cloud Solution Requirements
- Cloud Fit Selection
- Cloud Solution Architecture Specification
- Cloud Business Case
- Cloud Implementation Roadmap
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank