Change Management® Foundation
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The Change Management Foundation course deals with the theories of how a change impacts on and is affected by the Individual, the Team, the Organization,…Read More
|Certificate||Change Management® Foundation|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Change Management® Foundation
The Change Management Foundation course deals with the theories of how a change impacts on and is affected by the Individual, the Team, the Organization, and the Change Leader.
This course will provide you with underpinning knowledge of the behavioral associated with managing change in organization life, and of many key models and tools used by practitioners to address these issues effectively.
Certification: Change Management® Foundation
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Process Improvement
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Project Managers
- Business/Process Analysts
- Team Leaders/Supervisors
- Senior Managers
- IT Professionals
- HR Professionals
t the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how individuals are impacted by change and be able to develop strategies to help people through change.
- Develop insights into how organizations work, organizational culture and the models and processes of change.
- Understand the drivers of change, the change governance structures typically used in organizations and how to define a change vision.
- Appreciate how to prepare people for change and support their learning and motivation to change.
- Learn about the stakeholder engagement process and how to develop suitable communications strategies and plans.
- Appreciate the impact of change on organizations , how to build momentum for change and sustain it.
- Understand the importance of defined change roles, and how to build and support an effective change team.
Introductions and Objectives
Chapter 1: Organizational Change
Chapter 2: Change and the Organization: Defining Change
Chapter 3: Benefits Management
Chapter 4: Stakeholder Management
Chapter 5: Communication
Chapter 6: Change Impact
Chapter 7: Change Readiness
Available Courseware For Change Management® Foundation
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Change Management® Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank