COBIT® 5 Assessor
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
In the COBIT 5 Assessor course you will master the understanding of how to perform a formal Process Capability Assessment and how it can be…Read More
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in COBIT® 5 Assessor
In the COBIT 5 Assessor course you will master the understanding of how to perform a formal Process Capability Assessment and how it can be used to enable business goals, prioritize improvement activities and identify opportunities for improving the governance and management of IT assets.
The course provides the basis for assessing an enterprise’s process capabilities against the COBIT 5 Process Reference Model (PRM). Evidence-based to enable a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities, this model helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives.
Assessment results provide a determination of process capability. They can be used for process improvement, delivering value to the business, measuring the achievement of current or projected business goals, benchmarking, consistent reporting and organizational compliance. The course is supported by practical exercises and engaging case-based scenarios.
A successful practitioner candidate will be able to become an assessor or a lead assessor and apply for full ISACA certification if they can supply further proof of the competences required by ISACA.
The course is available as a 2 or 3-day course. The third day is optional for the exam.
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: APMG, ISACA
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Internal & external Auditors who want to add process capability assessments to the scope of their audits.
- IT auditors who want to add process capability assessments to the scope of their audits.
- Consultants who want to be allowed to perform independent process assessments on behalf of their clients.
At the end of this course, you will gain competencies in:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide / COBIT 5
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (The PAM) in performing a process capability assessment
- To use the Process Reference Model, in particular to be able to use the 37 processes outlined in the PRM
- To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- To apply and analyse the capability dimension using generic criteria outlined in the PAM
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment, using the tools provided and the PAM for the selection of the appropriate processes
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Do a process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
- How to use the self-assessment guide
- Overview and Recap of COBIT Foundation
- Generic Concepts of COBIT 5
- Overview of the COBIT 5 Assessment Model
- Assessors Guide
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities for various roles
- Competency Requirements
- Creating Teams
- Initiation of the Assessment
- Assessment Classes
- Assessment Initiation
- Initiation Phase in Detail
- Scoping of the Assessment
- The Scoping Processes
- Application of the Scoping Processes
- Planning the Assessment and Briefing the Teams
- Properly applying the Planning and Briefing Phase
- Data Collection
- Working with COBIT’s Data Collection Phase
- Analyzing Accurateness and Completeness of Evidence
- Data Validation
- Applying Key Concepts
- Validating the Data
- Process Attribute Rating
- SWOT Analysis
- Assessment Reporting
- Simulation of an Assessment
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for COBIT® 5 Assessor
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?