Enterprise Architecture 101
Using a sophisticated case study to demonstrate the Phase A thru Phase D practical processes of engendering adequate Enterprise Architecture using TOGAF® as the guiding…
What is included in Enterprise Architecture 101
Using a sophisticated case study to demonstrate the Phase A thru Phase D practical processes of engendering adequate Enterprise Architecture using TOGAF® as the guiding framework.
Duration: 4 Days
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
The beneficiaries of the course are:
- Professionals setting out on a career in EA
- Practical EAs who are moving their game up a notch
- MBA graduates et alia who are seeking to methodologic aspects of business process
- Recent TOGAF trainees who seek to put TOGAF into use in their company
- Sales support staff of integrators and outsourcers
- Line management of companies seeking to outsource (sub-)processes
- Line management of companies seeking to re-inhouse previous errors
- IT and IS practitioners who wish to better support their businesses
- Exec and Line managers about to embark on substantive business/process change/upgrade
- Business process engineers who seek to broaden their appreciation of process change
- Operational staff who need to appreciate the shape of the process structures
Individuals will have improved their understanding of:
- practical Enterprise Architecture
- TOGAF as a practical methodology
- aspects of tooling and required knowledge
- The Architecture stage of the Project cycle
- ways and means of engendering sufficient architecture
- the intrinsic risk profile of EA
Phase E, F, G
- Integration with 3rd Parties
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Enterprise Architecture 101
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?