Getting Started with Enterprise Architecture
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
This practical course shows the delegates what is needed to establish a functioning and integrated Enterprise Architecture Practice using TOGAF. The course provides the delegates…Read More
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Getting Started with Enterprise Architecture
This practical course shows the delegates what is needed to establish a functioning and integrated Enterprise Architecture Practice using TOGAF. The course provides the delegates with many opportunities to undertake the activities required, to define, identify and measure the outputs they create.
This is a three-day course with extensive delegate interaction and exercises designed to provide takeaways that will provide the basis of setting up a function EA Practice.
The course will integrate the activities through the use of an industry best-practice Open Group accredited tool to support the in-class activities.
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
- Newly-appointed EA Managers
- Chief architects (experienced EA practitioners)
- Lead architects
- Project and programme managers.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Recognise and remember TOGAF v9.1
- Understand the Preliminary Phase
- Recognise the need for an Enterprise Architecture Practice (EAP)
- Overview of the TOGAF V9.1 framework (specifically the Preliminary Phase) – Linking business and architecture
- The Enterprise Architecture Practice (EAP) – How to use the TOGAF™ framework to assist in the EAP Practice setup
- EAP – Implementation vs Integration Approach – Setup vs. integration as a process for establishing the EA Practice (SDLC, project/programme management, operations management)
- EA Practice – Demand and Supply – Understand the EA Practice requirements in terms of demand (who and why), supply (what and where) and execution (how and when)
- EA Practice – Interaction of Strategy, Architecture and Delivery – Understand the interaction of strategy (motivation), architecture (composition) and delivery (realisation)
- EA Practice – Operating and Engagement Models – Understand engagements models (with stakeholders, projects/programmes, and organisational units)
- Capability Assessment – Assessing the EA Practice capability (for objective setting and sustaining the activities)
- Governance – Answering the questions
- What standards, principles, services, capabilities and tools do we need?
- Services, Capabilities and Tools
- Communications Strategy and Execution
- EA Charter
- EA Handbook creation including
- EA practice operating model
- EA content creation overview and management
- EA governance processes
- EA Practice metrics and benefits management
- EA communications plan
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Getting Started with Enterprise Architecture
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?