Introduction to Software Test Automation
This course covers the critical software development related issues that you must address. It helps you understand and choose the best approaches for your organization….
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Introduction to Software Test Automation
This course covers the critical software development related issues that you must address. It helps you understand and choose the best approaches for your organization. The course is relevant in any technology environment, regardless of the automation tools you use. Management issues including responsibilities, automation objectives and return on investment are also included in the course. In addition to technical matters such as testware architecture, pre- and post-processing and automated comparison techniques.
Duration: 1 Day
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Customizable Courseware
- Software Engineer
- Software Tester
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Achieve better success in automation
- Deal with management issues and technical issues
- Plan an effective automation strategy
- Objectives, what we cover (and don’t cover) today
- Session 1: Managing Test Automation
- Test automation objectives (and exercise)
- Pilot project
- Measures for automation
- Return on Investment (ROI) (and exercise)
- Session 2: Scripting Techniques
- Objectives of scripting techniques
- Different types of scripts
- Domain specific test language
- Session 3: Testware Architecture
- Importance of testware architecture
- What needs to be organised
- Session 4: Pre- and Post-Processing
- Automating more than tests
- Test status
- Session 5: Comparison Techniques
- Automated test verification
- Test sensitivity
- Session 6: Testware Maintenance
- Common maintenance issues
- Maintenance mitigation
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Introduction to Software Test Automation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?