ISTQB® Software Testing Foundation
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
This course provides an understanding of basic fundamental principles of testing including the fundamental test process and testing terminology. It explains how testing activities support…Read More
|Certificate||ISTQB® Software Testing Foundation Certification|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in ISTQB® Software Testing Foundation
This course provides an understanding of basic fundamental principles of testing including the fundamental test process and testing terminology. It explains how testing activities support development activities across different software development models. The course provides an overview of both static and dynamic testing techniques and how to apply these. It introduces you to test management issues including test planning and estimation, risk-based testing, and incident management. It also covers tool support for testing, benefits and potential risks of tools, and an effective process to introduce these into an organization.
Holders of the Foundation Certificate will be able to go on to a higher-level software testing qualification.
Certification: ISTQB® Software Testing Foundation Certification
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Software Developers and Testers
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests using established techniques.
- Analyze functional and nonfunctional specifications, such as performance and usability, at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- Write clear and understandable incident reports.
- Participate effectively in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
- Describe different types of testing tools and their uses, and assist in the selection and implementation process.
Fundamentals of Testing
- Why is testing necessary?
- What is testing?
- Seven Testing Principles
- Fundamental Test Process
- The Psychology of Testing
- Code of Ethics
Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Software Development Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
- Static Techniques and the Test Process
- Review Process
- Static Analysis by Tools
Test Design Techniques
- The Test Development Process
- Categories of Test Design Techniques
- Specification-Based or Black-Box Techniques
- Structure-Based or White-Box Techniques
- Experience-Based Techniques
- Choosing Test Techniques
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Risk and Testing
- Incident Management
Tool Support for Testing
- Types of Test Tools
- Effective Use of Tools: Potential Benefits and Risks
- Introducing a Tool into an Organization
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ISTQB® Software Testing Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank