This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
This M_o_R Foundation Course lasts 2 days and prepares learners to demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of the four elements of the M_o_R framework: Principles, Approach,…Read More
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in M_o_R® Foundation
This M_o_R Foundation Course lasts 2 days and prepares learners to demonstrate knowledge and comprehension of the four elements of the M_o_R framework: Principles, Approach, Processes, Embedding and Reviewing; and how these elements support corporate governance.
The M_o_R Foundation Course is also a prerequisite for the M_o_R Practitioner qualification.
Certification: M_o_R® Foundation
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
This M_o_R Foundation Course is ideal for professionals who need to learn and apply the concepts of risk management, and specifically, understand the principles and language of the M_o_R method. For example, Directors, all levels of Managers, Program and Project Managers, Program Office Staff, Business Change Managers, and Business Consultants.
At the end of the M_o_R Foundation Course, participants will gain competencies in and be able to:
- Describe the key characteristics of risk and the benefits of risk management
- List the eight M_o_R Principles
- List and describe the use of the key M_o_R Approach documents
- Create Probability and Impact scales
- Define and distinguish between risks and issues
- Create a Risk Register
- Create a Stakeholder map
- Identify the key roles in risk management
- Use the key techniques and describe specialisms in risk management
- Undertake the M_o_R Foundation examination
- Introduction to the M_o_R Course
- What is a risk?
- What is a risk management?
- Why is risk management so important?
- Basic risk definitions
- The development of knowledge about risk management
- Corporate governance & internal control
- Where and when should risk management be applied?
- The purpose of M_o_R principles
- Aligns with objectives
- Fits the context
- Engages stakeholders
- Provides clear guidance
- Informs decision-making
- Facilitates continual improvement
- Creates a supportive culture
- Achieves measurable value
- Risk management maturity models
- Relationship between the documents
- Risk management policy
- Risk management process guide
- Risk management strategy
- Risk register
- Issue register
- Risk response plan
- Risk improvement plan
- Risk communications plan
- Common process barriers
- Identify – contexts
- Identify – the risks
- Assess – estimate
- Assess – evaluate
- Communication throughout the process
- Strategic perspective
- Program perspective
- Project perspective
- Operational perspective
- Business continuity management
- Incident and crisis management
- Health and Safety management
- Financial risk management
- Environmental risk management
- Reputational risk management
- Contract risk management
M_o_R Foundation Exam
(1 hour + time for administrative procedures)
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for M_o_R® Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?