The M_o_R Practitioner Course has been designed to provide learners with the opportunity to practice the practical application of the M_o_R method and covers the…
What is included in M_o_R® Practitioner
The M_o_R Practitioner Course has been designed to provide learners with the opportunity to practice the practical application of the M_o_R method and covers the twelve M_o_R principles; Approach, Process and the basic techniques essential to managing risks using the M_o_R guidance.
The purpose of the M_o_R Practitioner qualification is to confirm that the learner has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation.
Certification: M_o_R® Practitioner
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
The M_o_R Practitioner Course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- Corporate Managers – responsible for corporate governance and the organization’s overall exposure
- Program Managers – responsible for risk relating to specific programs.
- Project Managers – responsible for managing risk in projects.
- Operational Managers – responsible for risks that affect the on-going continuity of business services.
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for the Management of Risk within their organization.
At the end of the M_o_R Practitioner Course, learners will gain competencies in:
- M_o_R framework (principles, approach based on risk documentation, process steps and embedding and reviewing)
- M_o_R principles
- Outline of M_o_R approach documents (including policy, process guide and risk communications plan)
- Risk identification, assessment and control
- Embedding and reviewing M_o_R
- M_o_R organizational perspectives (strategic, program, project, operational)
- M_o_R roles and responsibilities
- M_o_R health check
- M_o_R maturity model
- Risk specialisms (including business continuity management)
- Introduction to the course
- What is a risk?
- What is a risk management?
- Why is risk management so important?
- Basic risk definitions
- The development of knowledge about risk management
- Corporate governance & internal control
- Where and when should risk management be applied?
- The purpose of M_o_R principles
- Aligns with objectives
- Fits the context
- Engages stakeholders
- Provides clear guidance
- Informs decision-making
- Facilitates continual improvement
- Creates a supportive culture
- Achieves measurable value
- Risk management maturity models
- Relationship between the documents
- Risk management policy
- Risk management process guide
- Risk management strategy
- Risk register
- Issue register
- Risk response plan
- Risk improvement plan
- Risk communications plan
- Common process barriers
- Identify – contexts
- Identify – the risks
- Assess – estimate
- Assess – evaluate
- Communication throughout the process
- Strategic perspective
- Programme perspective
- Project perspective
- Operational perspective
- Business continuity management
- Incident and crisis management
- Health and Safety management
- Financial risk management
- Environmental risk management
- Reputational risk management
- Contract risk management
M_o_R Practitioner Exam
(3 hours + time for administrative procedures)
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for M_o_R® Practitioner
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?