This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
This 2-day interactive MoV Practitioner course provides a modular and case-study-driven approach to learning Management of Value (MoV). The core knowledge is structured and comprehensive;…Read More
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in MoV® Practitioner
This 2-day interactive MoV Practitioner course provides a modular and case-study-driven approach to learning Management of Value (MoV). The core knowledge is structured and comprehensive; and well-rounded modules cover the methodology and various techniques. A case study is used to help appreciate the relevance of MoV in its practical application.
Certification: MoV® Practitioner
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The course will be of benefit to all levels of management including:
- Corporate Managers – responsible for instigating MoV studies with a view to starting new programmes or projects
- Programme Managers – responsible for making sure programmes deliver the best value solutions taking into account the views of the stakeholders
- Project Managers – responsible for delivering products from their projects that represent the best value for money solutions
- Operational Managers – responsible for undertaking MoV studies to assist in reviewing operational procedures and improving efficiency
- All other personnel who have an interest or responsibility for Management of Value within their organisation
The MoV Practitioner Course prepares you for the MoV Practitioner exam.
Individuals certified at the MoV Practitioner level will be able to:
- Apply Management of Value (MoV) principles, processes and techniques, and advocate the benefits of this application appropriately to the senior Management.
- Develop a plan of MoV activities for the whole lifecycle of small and large projects and programs.
- Plan an MoV study, tailoring it to particular projects or programs and developing practical study or workshop handbooks as required.
- Understand and articulate value in relation to organizational objectives.
- Prioritize value drivers using function analysis and use these to demonstrate how value might be improved.
- Quantify monetary and non‐monetary value using the Value Index, Value Metrics and the Value for Money ratio.
- Describe and comment on the application of various techniques relevant to MoV.
- Monitor improvements in value realized throughout a project lifecycle and capture learning which can be transferred to future projects.
- Offer suggestions and guidance about embedding MoV into an organization, including policy issues, undertake a health check, assess maturity and competence, and provide guidance on typical roles and responsibilities.
- Understand and articulate the use of MoV within other Best Management Practice methods and its contributions to them.
- Function Analysis
- Customer FAST Diagram
- Value Tree Development
- Weighting Attributes
- Paired Comparisons
- Developing a Value Profile
- Developing a Value Index
- Value for Money Ratio
- Stimulating Innovation
- Value Engineering
- Option Evaluation and Selection
- Evaluation Matrix
- Value and Value for Money
- Timing and Planning
- Teams and Stakeholders
- MoV in the Organization
- Integrating with Best Management Practice
- Relationship between Process and Approach
Available Courseware For MoV® Practitioner
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for MoV® Practitioner
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank