Presentation Skills Expert
In today’s professional world many skills are overlooked as a “given”. Individuals are expected to perform in their field of expertise and it is assumed…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Presentation Skills Expert
In today’s professional world many skills are overlooked as a “given”. Individuals are expected to perform in their field of expertise and it is assumed that includes excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. Unfortunately this is not the norm. Presentations skills can be developed over time by exposure, but without proper guidance and advice, we risk developing pitfalls that may unconsciously end up being inappropriate for the desired outcome; engaging, entertaining, educating the audience, or gaining buy-in for an idea or project.
In this course participants will be exposed to a series of tailor made improvement points that will help in mastering presentation and communication skills.
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Process Improvement
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Master your presentation skills
- Manage silence
- Be an articulate and accurate reader
- Understand how to be natural even by reading a script or notes
- Develop an outline that makes sense
- Use presentation technologies such as a teleprompter
- Be aware of body language and read your audience
- Be effective in allocating time for impact
- Put thoughts in writing with a goal in mind, prioritizing key ideas and messages.
- Develop valuable skills, including reading, analyzing and organizing information.
- Handle audiences, conversing, eye contact, answering questions, remembering, showing and transmitting enthusiasm, appearance, poise, choice of words, express conviction, repetition, and more.
Before we Begin
- Welcome / Introductions
- Purpose / Inspiration
- Course dynamics
- Self evaluation on Advanced Presentation skills knowledge – Class discussion
Becoming an Inspiring Speaker
- Exercise/Role play: Silence
- Accurate Reading
- Video: Isabel Allende – Tales of Passion
- Exercise: Words clearly spoken
- SSSAP – Set, Support, Sequence, Access and Polish Concept
- Use of the outline
- Logical development of material
- Extemporaneous delivery
- Accurately timed, properly proportioned
- Exercise: Using a teleprompter without showing you are reading
- Activity: Audience analysis
- Video: Your body language shapes who you are
- Exercise: The final presentation
- Option 1: Simulation Game
- Option 2: Videos, activities and discussions
- Option 3: Special assignments – live presentations
- Wrap up
- Self Assessment
- Feedback Form
- Closing Remarks
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Presentation Skills Expert
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?