Run Your Soft Skills Courses with ITpreneurs Training Materials
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams and drive results.
About Presentation Skills Professional
In today’s professional world many things are seen as a “given”. Every individual is expected to perform above average in its area of expertise and it is given that they will excel in interpersonal skills, including presentation and communication skills. Unfortunately this is not the norm. Presentations skills can be developed over time through practice and experience. However, without proper guidance and advice, anyone may develop wrongdoings that may unconsciously negatively impact the desired outcome; whether to entertain or educate the audience, or succeed in “selling” an specific idea or project.
The course is tailored according to the specific needs of each participant or group as per the intake. After the course, participants will gain expertise in the following skill areas:
- Abilities: Accurate reading, articulation, correct pronunciation, pausing, proper sense stress, principal ideas emphasized, volume, modulation, enthusiasm, gestures and facial expressions, visual contact, and voice quality.
- Content: Visual, practicality, logical development, introduction, development, main topics, conclusion, accuracy of information, illustrations, photo/video, color schemes, time usage and control, and content properly proportioned
- Preparation: Man in the mirror test, mock presentations, recording test, time practice, and use of outline.
- Delivery techniques: Conversational tone, natural, extemporaneous, fluent, improvisation, conviction, exhortation, encouragement, tactfulness, and respect.
- Managing audiences: Personal appearance, poise, use of microphone, interest-arousing, practical value and take aways, familiar situations, understand your audience, expectations, effective conclusions, and effective questions.